Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are some things that black people need to stay on code about?

Y’all really think white Americans is “on code”

Lololololol

When it comes to certain things yes they are. You think the way they handle police shootings of black people ain't them being on code. A lot more examples of white people being on code when it comes to non-whites. White people not agreeing on everything among themselves ain't the same as them not being on code against all non-whites.

We all know just cause there is a code don't mean its followed 100% by all.

When it comes to certain things yes they are. You think the way they handle police shootings of black people ain't them being on code. A lot more examples of white people being on code when it comes to non-whites. White people not agreeing on everything among themselves ain't the same as them not being on code against all non-whites.

It’s a ton of white folks protesting them shootings.

They ain’t on code

It’s a ton of white folks protesting them shootings.

They ain’t on code

You typed that to ignore the below statement in the post you quoted. Stop playing

You typed that to ignore the below statement in the post you quoted. Stop playing

Well what’s the point of the thread? Because it’s big % of black folks that do “stay on code” then

White people be on code... Trump's presidency proved that

Majority white women voted him in despite his sexist and misogynistic behaviour against Hillary Clinton who with their voting powers could have made the first female POTUS... white women give birth to white men afterall

We live in the #metoo era right?

Its race above gender politics in America

Majority white women voted him in despite his sexist and misogynistic behaviour against Hillary Clinton who with their voting powers could have made the first female POTUS... white women give birth to white men afterall

For those who have some sense

and really when it comes to voting white women are the group we need to worry about mainly. Now yes I do feel way less people voted after Obama but I don’t like how folks blame black people for Trump winning. We can’t out vote white people by population

and really when it comes to voting white women are the group we need to worry about mainly. Now yes I do feel way less people voted after Obama but I don’t like how folks blame black people for Trump winning. We can’t out vote white people by population

Black people get the blame for everything cause we're easy targets and don't get to control our own narrative about anything not even our damn selves or our history.

Last edited:
I personally don’t think you should refer to a black woman as a “bitch”.
Unless she actually earns the title.
Some of y’all use that term as a synonym for woman.
Nah, that needs to cease.
But, like I said, if a black woman lives up to that title, then it’s fair game .
Candace Owens, Azalea Banks, Stacey Dash, etc...
All certified, bonafide, verified BITCHES, because that’s who they present themselves to be.
But, in general, no black woman should be referred to as a “BITCH”.

Brotha Malcom publically disagreed with Martin all the time. He disagreed with Dr. Muhammad. Foreman disagreed with Ali.

And I could go on..the thought that I gotta act a specific way with you thats completely different than I do with any other man. Just cause we share the same color..

I dont know what type of shit yall niggaz on..but fam..I think you caught up in the the fact that alot of theses niggaz never left the porch
I think disagreeing is ok just not disrespect.

Some are diplomatic some are warriors some are healers. We need to know when to use who and when.

No one way works.
We need to respect each other strengths. Don’t worry about being top leader when you are only a master of war and not diplomacy. We need both.

Too many want to find fault to discredit those who are putting in work because of their own feelings. Knowing full well the bad news travels faster than good.

No one is perfect but we all have gifts that can bring us up.

Rather than worrying about the faults of people ,try asking those who are trying to find fault why are they against progress and imperfection.

The idea is good but some shit niggas want to and have in the past tried to argue as staying on code is more harmful than helpful and has proven to be such for the Black community

Back