Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are some things that black people need to stay on code about?

See, there you go thinking you know what's best for anotha man cause of the color of his skin and you ironically dont recognize the white supremacy taught tribalism of that.
wtf you talking about?

You're a Christian because of white supremacy and slavery. No other reason

I think the point of this thread is how do we eliminate the thought process of somebody like say Ben Carson or Jason Whitlock. How you eliminate that kind of selfishness and why and how does somebody view those methods as a way to come up.
Understanding how they got there. A lot of dudes was isolated in our community for their likes, the way the speak, where they live , beliefs as not black or black enough. Yes that includes the trans and lgbt and all that. Then we want to turn around and call these same people out for the shit they say.

We seem to only support those we fully agree with or those that entertain us.

Yet people get mad when called a monolith. But do we truly embrace the diversity of our culture and race?

Black mentality is something we overlook

There is a whole existence of people in this world that your world does not exist because they dont deal with what you deal with. The extent to which you believe the reality of how those things control your life. Is whole heartedly in your head.

To give an example..gravity, we all deal with gravity. Gravity affects everyone,..now take snow. Some people have never seen snow a day in their life.

So imagine having universal law for cars that's entirely dictated by people who live where it snows.

Things in this world are far too diverse for there to be a rule of ethics that applies everyone..even moreso they are born into..you put restrictions on yourself and everyone..cause you live where it snows

There are solutions specific to certain situations that don't happen elsewhere.
But when those types of situations do happen in places they usually don't, people reference those previous incidents.
They then adapt what details they can use to solve their problem.

So if it snows in LA, we've got those places used to snow to get advice from.
The DOT, OSHA, AWS, SPL, and any other agency can then assist LA in adapting to snowy conditions.
These adaptations often turn into new regulations, regulations are also a form of code.

Similarly, if a person wants to combat racism, they can refer to someone's code and adapt it to help their situation.
And yes, there are rules of ethics that apply to everyone.
They are literally called CODES of Ethics.
Rare, and wreckless, is an organization that doesn't have one.

Lol...ur a hiliarious ass nigga...u never say anything of any substance. Your whole set up is nothing but extended hashtags. You can tell from what you say your live experience is next to nil. You're someone lil mans being told stories that you look up to like a wounded puppy

:imdead:

Last edited:
You say i live in my own head then turn around and reference the joker for philosophy

Projecting much?

:hahaha:

You say i live in my own head then turn around and reference the joker for philosophy

Projecting much?

:hahaha:
Joker is a poster here bruh...lol

He told me in another thread it's pointless to try to educate ignorant people because ignorance can not be guided

Aye oop gtfoh this thread. If you ain't got any suggestions k.i.m and that goes for anyone else. If you don't want to have a code and you're black, cool. Gtfoh of this thread and put it on ignore.

No more saying nigga around non blacks or non foundationals. We shouldn't say that word anyway but if you do say it in your house or spaces where it's "safe".

The idea of black people having a code is older than anyone on here.

One such code is that whenever you are approached by police don't fuss, don't fight, and don't flee.
A black person in these situations is similar to a soldier caught behind enemy lines.
It doesn't matter what rights you think you have, legally have, or whatever your ego tells you.
You're objective should be to survive an encounter with a suspected, and sanctioned, white extremist. Also known as a race soldier.
Having survived numerous encounters with the police myself, both justified and not, I can tell you this can work.

I will also say, that if you're in a situation with a race soldier that's out to kill, you're objective is still to survive.
If you feel you're life is truly threatened, then it is your natural-born right to defend yourself at all cost.
But if you can avoid shit hitting the fan, comply, and try to live to fight tomorrow.

The idea of black people having a code is older than anyone on here.

One such code is that whenever you are approached by police don't fuss, don't fight, and don't flee.
A black person in these situations is similar to a soldier caught behind enemy lines.
It doesn't matter what rights you think you have, legally have, or whatever your ego tells you.
You're objective should be to survive an encounter with a suspected, and sanctioned, white extremist. Also known as a race soldier.
Having survived numerous encounters with the police myself, both justified and not, I can tell you this can work.

I will also say, that if you're in a situation with a race soldier that's out to kill, you're objective is still to survive.
If you feel you're life is truly threatened, then it is your natural-born right to defend yourself at all cost.
But if you can avoid shit hitting the fan, comply, and try to live to fight tomorrow.
Bruh these dudes is on Terry Crews time.

Back