Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are some things that black people need to stay on code about?

It's like the street code and no snitching. And Alpo snitch and get out and its..I ugh..he..ugh..um..we..ugh..

"Dats different"

Codes only exist to restrict those dumb enough to live by them
Your enemy is on code against you. How do you counter that?

How about stop caping for white people that other black pepple call out. Abw has problem with doing this

Stop insulting black people who insult white people you like or whatever

CONTROL THOSE URGES

Stay neutral if you really disagree with the complaint

Thank you!

Broken negro talk

Just admit you're defeated and don't have any fight in you
Lol...ur a hiliarious ass nigga...u never say anything of any substance. Your whole set up is nothing but extended hashtags. You can tell from what you say your live experience is next to nil. You're someone lil mans being told stories that you look up to like a wounded puppy

This, and outside of this, ima do what the fuck I want. Imagine having to have a code of ethics placed on my life cause of the color of my skin. Thats down right some Jim Crow shit in reverse, fuck is wrong wit yall.

The Constitution is a code.
State and Federal laws are a code.
The rules in sports are a code.
Mafia, gangs, police, the government, more code.
A frat, a religion, an internet forum, online multiplayer, all have a code.
White Supremacy, once again, a code.

You're are/or have already spent your life influenced by someone's code to some degree.
Any person with some integrity has their own code as well.
Now people are sharing what code they have as black people against racism.
Something is more wrong with you for having a problem with that.

Lol...ur a hiliarious ass nigga...u never say anything of any substance. Your whole set up is nothing but extended hashtags. You can tell from what you say your live experience is next to nil. You're someone lil mans being told stories that you look up to like a wounded puppy
Nah but nice try

Im someone who hasnt submitted to white supremacy, and will never, can you say the same?

You're someone who when a white woman calls one of our heroes a NIGGER on national TV then lies about it you side with her

Like if she said "i said nachos" you would've heard nachos too

Now you're rejecting the idea of black solidarity despite the fact that white solidarity has a 3-1 lead

The Constitution is a code.
State and Federal laws are a code.
The rules in sports are a code.
Mafia, gangs, police, the government, more code.
A frat, a religion, an internet forum, online multiplayer, all have a code.
White Supremacy, once again, a code.

You're are/or have already spent your life influenced by someone's code to some degree.
Any person with some integrity has their own code as well.
Now people are sharing what code they have as black people against racism.
Something is more wrong with you for having a problem with that.
He's a good poster, funny nigga, but ankles deep in the sunken place

I think the point of this thread is how do we eliminate the thought process of somebody like say Ben Carson or Jason Whitlock. How you eliminate that kind of selfishness and why and how does somebody view those methods as a way to come up.

Nah but nice try

Im someone who hasnt submitted to white supremacy, and will never, can you say the same?

You're someone who when a white woman calls one of our heroes a NIGGER on national TV then lies about it you side with her

Like if she said "i said nachos" you would've heard nachos too

Now you're rejecting the idea of black solidarity despite the fact that white solidarity has a 3-1 lead
20200724_125624.jpg

The world you live in only exists in your head.

There is a whole existence of people in this world that your world does not exist because they dont deal with what you deal with. The extent to which you believe the reality of how those things control your life. Is whole heartedly in your head.

To give an example..gravity, we all deal with gravity. Gravity affects everyone,..now take snow. Some people have never seen snow a day in their life.

So imagine having universal law for cars that's entirely dictated by people who live where it snows.

Things in this world are far too diverse for there to be a rule of ethics that applies everyone..even moreso they are born into..you put restrictions on yourself and everyone..cause you live where it snows

I find the sentiment from our brothers Chicity and Alle'Oop interesting and half hearted

"Think for yourself" "you live in your own head"

Both dismissive deflections. Neither could articulate anything substantive as to why black people should not practice solidarity

I get it tho, niggas have simply tapped out

Am disappoint

I find the sentiment from our brothers Chicity and Alle'Oop interesting and half hearted

"Think for yourself" "you live in your own head"

Both dismissive deflections. Neither could articulate anything substantive as to why black people should not practice solidarity

I get it tho, niggas have simply tapped out

Am disappoint
Programmed nigga telling othas niggaz they programmed.

Programmed nigga telling othas niggaz they programmed.
So in other words

giphy.gif

Back