Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are some things that black people need to stay on code about?

How about stop caping for white people that other black pepple call out. Abw has problem with doing this

Stop insulting black people who insult white people you like or whatever

CONTROL THOSE URGES

Stay neutral if you really disagree with the complaint
This will come when we control more so that white folks aren’t an option.

Case and point
Mysonne and glad
Mysonne stood for him because he loaned him money. And even when he said he couldn’t stand with him anymore...he sounded like he didn’t really want to say it.
But mysonne had no black peoples he could turn too? He is now compromised as he looked to the white savior. Even if people had money and just didn’t help him.....glad should have never been an option.

We need better group economics and saving tactics.

We cant have social programs and community centers or better tutors if they control the money.

How does it look asking for a loan from a white institution to get away from whitey.

Last edited:
Never disrespect or clown other black ppl in a room full of white ppl
This, and outside of this, ima do what the fuck I want. Imagine having to have a code of ethics placed on my life cause of the color of my skin. Thats down right some Jim Crow shit in reverse, fuck is wrong wit yall.

This, and outside of this, ima do what the fuck I want. Imagine having to have a code of ethics placed on my life cause of the color of my skin. Thats down right some Jim Crow shit in reverse, fuck is wrong wit yall.
No surprising coming from you, my naker

Think
For
Yourself
Ok done

Ya know what i came up with? Black ppl should stay on code with other black ppl because a lot of other people are on code AGAINST black ppl. That's why Breonna Taylor didn't receive justice

Understand?

Also my black on black crime stance.

Hopefully I can be clear this time.

I feel some type of way that some black hoods are dangerous to black people but not to white people. They move in and run us out but they feel safe enough to do this. Yet them hittas don’t target them.
Then white hoods are dangerous to black people and safe to white people.

Kinda sense this make.

We are where we are partly due to this thinking.
You can be who you are and still look out for your brother or sister.
Brotha Malcom publically disagreed with Martin all the time. He disagreed with Dr. Muhammad. Foreman disagreed with Ali.

And I could go on..the thought that I gotta act a specific way with you thats completely different than I do with any other man. Just cause we share the same color..

I dont know what type of shit yall niggaz on..but fam..I think you caught up in the the fact that alot of theses niggaz never left the porch

Brotha Malcom publically disagreed with Martin all the time. He disagreed with Dr. Muhammad. Foreman disagreed with Ali.

And I could go on..the thought that I gotta act a specific way with you thats completely different than I do with any other man. Just cause we share the same color..

I dont know what type of shit yall niggaz on..but fam..I think you caught up in the the fact that alot of theses niggaz never left the porch
The fact that we are both the same color and both share in being equal threats to the world and have two different mindsets show we are in the same struggle.

I don’t gotta play ps4 or world of Warcraft or like basketball. I am me and you are you. No one is saying be the same. But if you can’t understand that maybe you won’t make it home based off a racist cop or Karen lying and you are guilty before innocent. Then you truly don’t understand the struggle.

But I will always give my folk the benefit of the doubt until they show me otherwise.

It's like the street code and no snitching. And Alpo snitch and get out and its..I ugh..he..ugh..um..we..ugh..

"Dats different"

Codes only exist to restrict those dumb enough to live by them
Alpo is a bad example because before all that he was only about himself. He hurt his community with killing people and selling them drugs. He ain’t give a shit and he showed that. He had no code as the rest of them niggas hurting and not helping.

The fact that we are both the same color and both share in being equal threats to the world and have two different mindsets show we are in the same struggle.

I don’t gotta play ps4 or world of Warcraft or like basketball. I am me and you are you. No one is saying be the same. But if you can’t understand that maybe you won’t make it home based off a racist cop or Karen lying and you are guilty before innocent. Then you truly don’t understand the struggle.

But I will always give my folk the benefit of the doubt until they show me otherwise.
Bruh what the fuck does any of what you said have to do with me not being able to say you on some fuck shit publicly just cause we both black?

If you on some fuck shit, you on some fuck shit, black, green, white, blue.

What does any of what you said have to do with me saying publicly that you ain't doing what you supposed to be doing, cause we both black.

So if I'm in Detroit and Mayor Fitzpatrick was using his power to bogard my business cause he got power cause everyone on code. I'm pose to fight that in the back streets instead of putting him on front street and getting his shit up outta here. I'm pose to accept his corruption, cause it's black corruption?

That "on code" shit is a slippery slope when you consider who's writing the code and for what reason.

Member da no snitching era, da shirts and shit, DVDs and shit. Know who was behind that..Jimmy Henchmen. Know what he did when caught..Snitched

Back