Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the male equivalent to buying a woman flowers?

I was gon say a massage

or some money........particularly a bunch of $1s

so I can use them to go out and............ :ohyea:

nothing for me really.
i dont like alot of shit.
im more of a giver .....than anything.

i need to think on this but id appreciate the thought and effort more than the gift.

Reactions: GNS
Men and women are wired differently, and I'm not keen to make them think like each other. Too blurry lines...

For me, say im at work, its 2 something. Im bored out my mind.

If my girl texts me unprompted and says im gonna stop at the supermarket, pick up a steak and hook it up for you?

Word up. I ever get that text, im also gonna go shopping and give her a ring on the spot.
I love blowjobs too, but thats some shit im used to. We all pretty much are.

How excited am i gonna be to get my dick sucked when its already happening a few times a week.

But unpromted shit like yo im gonna stop at the supermarket, just for you, and buy some shit and cook it cause I know you love it? Putting in that much effort? Thats love right there.

That's it. Go in the kitchen and hook up a meal with a homemade dessert.

There is no male equivalent. There are a variety of things that might make individual men happy, but there is no standard act of love/appreciation/honor from women to men because traditionally women haven't been expected to do such things.

How messed up is it that every male answer so far has been some shit that should be routine. I mean niggas in here trying to sound evolved by not saying something sexual and instead saying "she can cook for me." What kinda shit is that? Saying she can go to the kitchen and get busy is no more progressive than saying she can go to the bedroom and get busy. It basically all boils down niggas wanting a sample of what men got in the past before men expecting that type of treatment was seen as a sin.

There is no male equivalent. There are a variety of things that might make individual men happy, but there is no standard act of love/appreciation/honor from women to men because traditionally women haven't been expected to do such things.

How messed up is it that every male answer so far has been some shit that should be routine. I mean niggas in here trying to sound evolved by not saying something sexual and instead saying "she can cook for me." What kinda shit is that? Saying she can go to the kitchen and get busy is no more progressive than saying she can go to the bedroom and get busy. It basically all boils down niggas wanting a sample of what men got in the past before men expecting that type of treatment was seen as a sin.

How you gonna group all mfers into one box?

To me, the highest expression of love is when I see my girl do some shit that takes effort with no gain for her other than to make me happy.

Sex aint that for me. We just happen to be on the couch and she wanna suck my dick and then I smash aint that to me. Cause she enjoys that shit and gets to bust a nut too. Thats for her as much as it is for me.

If thats all you need as an expression of love, i respect it.

To me its gotta be more than that. Not that it cant be a sexual act, but sex aint effort.

But she gets off work after a busy day and gets me a steak or anything unpromted just to make me happy especially when she dont even like steak? All that effort? Just for me? Thats love.

To me. If for you its just a random blow job, live that.

Yall some easy to please ass mfers. My girl gotta put in work to make me happy.

Last edited:
How you gonna group all mfers into one box?

To me, the highest expression of love is when I see my girl do some shit that takes effort with no gain for her other than to make me happy.

Sex aint that for me. We just happen to be on the couch and she wanna suck my dick and then I smash aint that to me. Cause she enjoys that shit and gets to bust a nut too. Thats for her as much as it is for me.

If thats all you need as an expression of love, i respect it.

To me its gotta be more than that. Not that it cant be a sexual act, but sex aint effort.

But she gets off work after a busy day and gets me a steak or anything unpromted just to make me happy especially when she dont even like steak? All that effort? Just for me? Thats love.

To me. If for you its just a random blow job, live that.

Yall some easy to please ass mfers. My girl gotta put in work to make me happy.

lol I don't think you quite understood what I was saying. To be getting a blowjob from your girl or having her cook a meal are the same damn thing. The whole point of buying flowers is that it's something nice out of the routine to let your lady know you care. You're right. Getting a blowjob shouldn't really be seen as comparable to that. If you and your lady are sexually active, her doing something that you like shouldn't be the equivalent of an extra nicety. My point was that neither should the cooking. People eat dinner everyday. Your lady cooking for you without being asked should be a regular occurrence and the same in reverse if you can cook.

I wasn't knocking the point you were making. I was just making it clear how little we as men expect from women. What you said would make you really happy is basically what dudes a generation or two got pretty much every day and took for granted.

a small basket of different things:
Must include - candy or peanuts, small bottle fave drink, hand sanitizer (from bath and bodywork's), and gum
Other items - smelly lotion from bath and body and whatever
a small basket of different things:
Must include - candy or peanuts, small bottle fave drink, hand sanitizer (from bath and bodywork's), and gum
Other optional items - smelly lotion from bath and body and whatever else dude like

putting a lil basket together shows that you put some effort into getting him something nice and also sets the tone of appreciation

Back