Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the male equivalent to buying a woman flowers?

Some of these posts scream “lacking”

I would like to amend my previous post with she can send lewds too. generally, I like my woman to tease at the nudity just as much as show it. I been with my wife going on nine years and I still get excited to see her in a new bra and panty set. Also, this isnt an all the time ordeal. I may go months between "surprises" but its the closest thing to flowers I need.

Men and women operate differently, generally, imo. Women arent really up for having their bones jumped after a tough day, they wanna vent that shit, maybe get a massage and then get into her pants. Men, they got some testosterone to get rid of, unload the balls and he then he can unload his mind. Same shit, different paths.

This isn’t true at all anymore if you are a unstressfull penis thrower bitches treat you like the Tylenol/NyQuil to the end of there bad day

i feel like in my 20s it wasn’t like this in my 30s females are just niggarly aggressive

I just be blankly staring bitches although I’m separated I’m working on my money some I’m not entertaining any females at the moment

“ will you cheat on your wife? This was asked on some can I fuck and are you a cheaters shit - work female 1

Me- disgusted blank stair that was mad unsmooth of her just straight to the point

My MAN DICK IS SMALL!!! Turns looks directly into my eyes as I’m trying to fix this computer at work - work female 2

Me- blank wide eye stair

No disrespect you got a nice face to sit on- random instagram female who been trying to get the dick forever fully shooting her shot.

Me- thank you

Then we got the females who add you to there CF TO SHOW THERE BOOTYHOLE

I guess this is the fabled self improvement that causes women to chase you and not the other way around but y’all are so niggarly aggressive is crazy

Back