Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What’s The Last Impulse purchase You’ve Made?

I got about over 100 Brooklyn Dodgers & Brooklyn Cyclones 59Fifty fitteds

I'm always looking for the latest one before it sells out. This is the latest one I bought.

Yo son ..... you can't tell me this ain't butta yo
You see that Ebbets Field side patch drip?
That's so Brooklyn 😁🤙🏾💪🏾😎

0e7b86812b91bff781e86b0de304c13ab8789772.jpg
I like it. But I legitimately feel like every single hat with a side patch would be flyer without a side patch.

I was looking for a new knife block, but it was looking for a standard one. I had bought some new and nice knives. Similar to the one i already have. The one on the left in the pic. But then I saw this magnetic knife block and had to have it. The one on the right. Now i need to get some knife gloves cause then knives are sharp like a katana. Cut myself a few times

20231102_202206.jpg

Cats going a year plus with out cleaning their cooking appliances is some nasty shit. Of course there is gonna be greese build up after a year. They do make liners for air fryers you can use. Or foil. Or just clean it right after and their wont be build up.

Bet money all yall food you put into your air fryer taste like chicken. Damn shame.

Cats going a year plus with out cleaning their cooking appliances is some nasty shit. Of course there is gonna be greese build up after a year. They do make liners for air fryers you can use. Or foil. Or just clean it right after and their wont be build up.

Bet money all yall food you put into your air fryer taste like chicken. Damn shame.
Lmaoo

Nah I clean the trays but I mean the vents and shit over time get more and more clogged and grease gets inside where it shouldn’t be

lol I made it seem like I never clean it

That’s my fault

Back