Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What’s The Last Impulse purchase You’ve Made?

I recently bought a mattress. That was planned. What wasn't planned was buying this pillow made by some deity. I received like a $200 gift for the mattress. As I was trying different beds, the lady gave me a pillow to test with the beds. Layed my head on it and i used $200 gift in the pillow. It is very difficult finding a good pillow. The ones I use is worn out but it's the only ones I can sleep on. One pillow was like $170 but she gave me an extra one for free.

20231122_223916.jpg

I recently bought a mattress. That was planned. What wasn't planned was buying this pillow made by some deity. I received like a $200 gift for the mattress. As I was trying different beds, the lady gave me a pillow to test with the beds. Layed my head on it and i used $200 gift in the pillow. It is very difficult finding a good pillow. The ones I use is worn out but it's the only ones I can sleep on. One pillow was like $170 but she gave me an extra one for free.

View attachment 1219620

I keep them mattress toppers on my bed.

Every time I try and sleep w/ a pillow I wake up without it.

Copped this from Tee Republic. True nerd shit right here.

IMG_20231122_234628007_HDR.jpg

Comes from here:

Tron-FlynnsArcade1.jpg

from these movies:

MV5BZjgxYzk3NjItNDliMC00YzE5LWEzZDQtZjJjZWUyNjE2MGFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMDUzNTI3._V1_.jpg
MV5BMTk4NTk4MTk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE2MDIwNA@@._V1_.jpg

Back