HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

@Loch121 Delores was not in the sublime when Hale had her ball under the floor. That was a different machine Hale created for Delores to run the real world from. At the end Hale put Delores in the sublime....but I think Delores chose to insert herself back into the real world.

I feel like I missed something now tho after reading y'all post. Ima run it back tomorrow
She wasn't in the sublime until the end of the episode

Reactions: WilberDMillz
Right, I thought you had said she was controlling the story of the real world from the sublime when Nightking asked about the digital world she was initially in.
No I didn't say she was controlling it from the sublime I said that she is a program that controls the people infected by the flies in our controlled by the tower

I'm sure you already know this but she is the ball in the red City model that controls the real City

Reactions: WilberDMillz
I went to a breakdown and read it. Apparently Hale put Delores back into the Sublime. That’s where she changed the city into Westworld.

As we know, humans can’t go into the Sublime. Well, I guess they technically could if their consciousness is digitized like Caleb’s was and like Delos’ was in the first season. Maybe their consciousness can live digitally but a body can’t survive on the consciousness alone which is why they always fail.

Maybe the next test is letting humans enter the sublime using their digitized consciousness. And if so better believe Caleb and the Man in Black will be back. Maybe Bernard too since he was a copy of a human.

Reactions: Loch121
I went back and see where I got confused.

I still don't know if Delores in the Sublime or real world tho. Hale did put her in there, the ending did t seem she still was to me tho

I went back and see where I got confused.

I still don't know if Delores in the Sublime or real world tho. Hale did put her in there, the ending did t seem she still was to me tho
You know how we know that Dolores AKA Christine is in the sublime because she doesn't really have a physical body at all irl

Actually, maybe she didn’t change the city into Westworld. Maybe that transition was just her going from the digitized space in the real world into the Sublime. That makes more sense.

Still wonder how the humans are going to come into play unless they follow two story lines, one in the real world with the outliers and one in the Sublime.

Actually, maybe she didn’t change the city into Westworld. Maybe that transition was just her going from the digitized space in the real world into the Sublime. That makes more sense.
She didn't change the city into Westworld she is uploaded into the sublime by Halores.

The real City is where all the people are killing each other and dead bodies are everywhere

Reactions: TheNightKing
She didn't change the city into Westworld she is uploaded into the sublime by Halores.

The real City is where all the people are killing each other and dead bodies are everywhere
Right. I was thinking she changed the scene in her digitized world but that was just her transitioning to the Sublime.

You know how we know that Dolores AKA Christine is in the sublime because she doesn't really have a physical body at all irl
I'm saying I think she has the ability to have her a body printed in the real world from inside the sublime. I feel like that's what happened. I think she was back at the West world that was reopened with the same stories but different characters.

But if your theory is true, you basically saying host will no longer be in the real world?

Right. I was thinking she changed the scene in her digitized world but that was just her transitioning to the Sublime.
That part where you see her digital world changing and they(her and Teddy which is really just her) think that Hale is coming for them to kill them,Hale is just taking her out of that model and taking her to the sublime.

Reactions: TheNightKing
That part where you see her digital world changing and they(her and Teddy which is really just her) think that Hale is coming for them to kill them,Hale is just taking her out of that model and taking her to the sublime.
Right. She was stomping in the floor where Delores pearl was and that was making Delores world change, not the real world.

Then when she gets inserted into the sublime, Delores’ digital city based world goes away and she’s in Westworld (the sublime) again.

Reactions: Loch121
I'm saying I think she has the ability to have her a body printed in the real world from inside the sublime. I feel like that's what happened. I think she was back at the West world that was reopened with the same stories but different characters.

But if your theory is true, you basically saying host will no longer be in the real world?
Yes she probably could have her body printed in the digital world and somehow be in the physical world but also it's almost unnecessary because Dolores can project herself into the real world . people can see her but she's not really there. The same way how people could interact with her roommate and her roommate was a totally made up person made up from her mind to be her friend just like how Teddy was a made-up person.

There's nothing for her to.do in the real world.

The hosts don't want to be in the real world because the MIB's murder frequency has all fly infected ppl killing everybody they see.

There's only a few outliers scattered around and eventually they'll die too

Bernard made sure to point out that there's a possibility that the door can work from both ways now.

Right. She was stomping in the floor where Delores pearl was and that was making Delores world change, not the real world.

Then when she gets inserted into the sublime, Delores’ digital city based world goes away and she’s in Westworld (the sublime) again.
Exactly. During the episode it looked like she was trying to destroy Dolores until the end

Yes she probably could have her body printed in the digital world and somehow be in the physical world but also it's almost unnecessary because Dolores can project herself into the real world . people can see her but she's not really there. The same way how people could interact with her roommate and her roommate was a totally made up person made up from her mind to be her friend just like how Teddy was a made-up person.

There's nothing for her to.do in the real world.

The hosts don't want to be in the real world because the MIB's murder frequency has all fly infected ppl killing everybody they see.

There's only a few outliers scattered around and eventually they'll die too

Bernard made sure to point out that there's a possibility that the door can work from both ways now.
She won’t need a body in the Sublime because it’s all just digital representations. There are no physical bodies.

And she couldn’t project herself into the real world. She wondered how people could see her and realized the only people that could see her were those she made up herself, including Teddy.

She won’t need a body in the Sublime because it’s all just digital representations. There are no physical bodies.

And she couldn’t project herself into the real world. She wondered how people could see her and realized the only people that could see her were those she made up herself, including Teddy.
No ,people could see her but once the man in black overrode her program with that new tower frequency they couldn’t .

For example remember the homeless man who was yelling about the tower and the sound? He was a real person and he could see Dolores and he was an outlier and eventually a host killed him.

also that guy who was stalking her for ruining his life was a real person who could see her.

She could also make real people see her roommate and Teddy

In short like Teddy said Delores is basically a god.

but true she doesn’t need a physical body in the sublime.

she’s no longer controlling the real city and only fly infected ppl would be able to see her but their disconnect from her.

Idk what she would be in the real world or if she can even go to the real world unless her pearl was used in a body.

Last edited: