Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

The Delos experiment.

Did they get Caleb information from the mirror when he visited Westworld with maeve?
They got Caleb's info back when he was in the military and they went to the park training but it's possible that he also looked in a mirror at some point in that new park too.

That place they went wasn't Westworld this season ,it was called Temperance based on the 20' s or 30' s but based on the characters from the Westworld park

Hale

Haleores has put herself in a self made loop by continuing to do these tests on Caleb over and over
I think if she had tact like Bernard did in his talks with OG Delores in earlier seasons, Hale could've gotten somewhere.

I'm wondering why these human hosts want to get away from Hale, as Caleb put it? Are they all trying to reach that "center of the maze"?

I think if she had tact like Bernard did in his talks with OG Delores in earlier seasons, Hale could've gotten somewhere.

I'm wondering why these human hosts want to get away from Hale, as Caleb put it? Are they all trying to reach that "center of the maze"?
I don't think that Caleb would help Bernard if he had the same mission as Hale to control humans.

I think the reason why they want to get away is because they're natural nature isn't to put humans in slavery like humans did to them so they're fighting against that internally.

They got Caleb's info back when he was in the military and they went to the park training but it's possible that he also looked in a mirror at some point in that new park too.

That place they went wasn't Westworld this season ,it was called Temperance based on the 20' s or 30' s but based on the characters from the Westworld park
I keep forgetting he was in the army, when they went to the park he was in the mirror just before she asked what hat did he want .

I don't think that Caleb would help Bernard if he had the same mission as Hale to control humans.

I think the reason why they want to get away is because they're natural nature isn't to put humans in slavery like humans did to them so they're fighting against that internally.
I feel like it's going this way but the code is going to be something like love, Caleb loves his people and willing to fight for them that's why he's immune

I feel like it's going this way but the code is going to be something like love, Caleb loves his people and willing to fight for them that's why he's immune
A reviewer said it's hope,but I think it's mental illness or chemical imbalance like PTSD,depression,etc etc

Remember when he went to the new park they asked him if he had any mental issues and Maeve quickly said no before he even answered?

Plus last season the first outlier was the bad guy's brother who had mental problems.

All the ppl who are outliers probably have some variation of mental issues.

Caleb's mother had mental issues too so it could be genetic.

Just my theory though.

A reviewer said it's hope,but I think it's mental illness or chemical imbalance like PTSD,depression,etc etc

Remember when he went to the new park they asked him if he had any mental issues and Maeve quickly said no before he even answered?

Plus last season the first outlier was the bad guy's brother who had mental problems.

All the ppl who are outliers probably have some variation of mental issues.

Caleb's mother had mental issues too so it could be genetic.

Just my theory though.
Please let it be that and not love or fight etc

I mightve missed it but did they ever circle back to what happened to the hosts that went through the door? I'm drawing a blank on that atm

Season 2 door?
In season 3 Maeve thought Delores had their encryption key of the host who went to the valley beyond she joined serac in tracking down Delores. Once maeve found out Delores was actually good she took on her mission. Delores said she didn't trust herself with the key. I thought she gave it to Barnard I'm not sure but in the next episode it looks like the a crack is opening over the Dam and the man in black is chasing Charlotte so they might have found the encryption key

So... 50 mins just for the white boy to send a damn telegram? They could've done better than this.

And I thought that Delores was the main villain at the end of Season 3 not her daughter.

Do we think Hale bought teddy back to see if Christina can unlock the sublime (valley beyond) Teddy knowing who Caleb was???

Or Delores uploaded herself to the sublime as a back up

I hope the whole world burns to the ground on this show because I’m about done with this shit, lol.

I mean where else can they go from here?

They save the world, then what? Humans slowly regain the cities and figure out how to live with the hosts? They kill all of the hosts again? More importantly, who cares either way? 😂

Back