Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

the other yr when season 3 dropped I jus started the series

so I got to binge watch & was caught up

now I be kinda lost at parts I forgot after the hiatus

:hahaha:

This ep was amazing.Whole season been fire

Ok I think Bernard made a copy of C in the park a few eps ago or last week.

Ep reminded me of all the groundhogs Day type movies like edge of Tomorrow and boss level

The man in Black is the goat

I doubt that anybody we saw die is dead dead but they made it seem like they could be.

This is series finale quality but I know there is a season 5.

People theorized that Dolores is a digital program.

I hope that Caleb's secret isn't love or hope but it does seem like it's going down that route

Last edited:
This was stupid. That’s all I got.

Is that place a city or not? If it’s a digital world, how were humans there? If it’s real, how did she turn it back into the prairie?

Somebody make it make sense, lol.
Yes the city is real.

Delores wasn't really in the city though.She is a program that writes the stories for the ppl in the city infected by the flies and controlled by the tower .

Yes the city is real.

Delores wasn't really in the city though.She is a program that writes the stories for the ppl in the city infected by the flies and controlled by the tower .

Ahh. I forgot about the flies still. Good looking out.

Yes the city is real.

So she creates Westworld in her own “head”? What’s the point in that? How are the humans getting there?

This is a big disconnect for me. I need to listen to my podcast. If those nerds are confused too then Westworld dropped the ball.

So she creates Westworld in her own “head”? What’s the point in that? How are the humans getting there?

This is a big disconnect for me. I need to listen to my podcast. If those nerds are confused too then Westworld dropped the ball.
The digital world Delores was in was basically a reflection of the real world. She controlled the "story" of everyone in the real world from the digital world. They flies are what made it possible.

She recreated Westworld in the sublime.

Hale took that ball thing which was Delores/Christine and put it in the sublime with the instructions that Bernard left for her

Not sure exactly but I think her plan is to recreate humans in the sublime and if they pass the test she creates, they can go back out into the real world through the door the same way hosts had to find the door and go to the sublime.

The digital world Delores was in was basically a reflection of the real world. She controlled the "story" of everyone in the real world from the digital world. They flies are what made it possible.
Right, but her turning the reflection back to Westworld. What was the point of that? Because it’s only going to be populated by her and whatever characters she makes up.

She recreated Westworld in the sublime.

Hale took that ball thing which was Delores/Christine and put it in the sublime with the instructions that Bernard left for her

Not sure exactly but I think her plan is to recreate humans in the sublime and if they pass the test she creates, they can go back out into the real world through the door the same way hosts had to find the door and go to the sublime.
Ok, so how do the humans get there? She got some embryos or something? Maybe i should just Wikipedia this. I’ll be back.

Right, but her turning the reflection back to Westworld. What was the point of that? Because it’s only going to be populated by her and whatever characters she makes up.
There are already a bunch of hosts in the sublime from the end of season 2.

That's the sublime where Bernard was in the first ep and in the ep before last when they showed him running scenarios before the real ending happened

Bernard was in the sublime for 30 yrs in between season 3 and 4.

You talking about at the end? I dont think she was in the same place. I thought she was back in the real world at the end.....idk tho, I need to watch it again.

Ok, so how do the humans get there? She got some embryos or something? Maybe i should just Wikipedia this. I’ll be back.
Well a couple of ways they already have the information from people who visited the parks and also Dolores can create people from her memory of people in the sublime.

That's why she says basically humans will exist as long as somebody has a memory of them and she is who has a memory of humans

@Loch121 Delores was not in the sublime when Hale had her ball under the floor. That was a different machine Hale created for Delores to run the real world from. At the end Hale put Delores in the sublime....but I think Delores chose to insert herself back into the real world.

I feel like I missed something now tho after reading y'all post. Ima run it back tomorrow

Back