Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

Is it really a shock decision? The show went entirely off the rails.

I was confused at the beginning of the season but I thought they did a good job undoing that confusion and tying shit up. The show definitely deserved one last season to finish the story.

Rare mistake by hbo.

And watch it flop.

House of dragons not about to flop they know the formula as far as anything GoT goes. First season was pretty well done, the ratings were through the roof, and with how they set things up the ratings are only going to go up.

They have the luxury of not having viewers lag behind. Alot of people were late the first go round with GoT.

House of dragons not about to flop they know the formula as far as anything GoT goes. First season was pretty well done, the ratings were through the roof, and with how they set things up the ratings are only going to go up.

They have the luxury of not having viewers lag behind. Alot of people were late the first go round with GoT.
How are we so forgiving of game of thrones after the last 3 seasons lol

Too much Delores. Reminds me of Inception where the writer took a great science fiction idea and turned it into a tale about how he's stuck on some generic ass woman, thus killing the whole vibe and appeal.

Back