Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

Maeve...no brainer
Teddy...i think is also a given
maybe the snake tattoo white chick

idk about the rest

I dunno... they made a point to focus on the two technicians and Maeves body.. what would be the point of that if Charlotte Delores had her backup?

And Teddy is in the other world...

Maeve...no brainer
Teddy...i think is also a given
maybe the snake tattoo white chick

idk about the rest

I'm not sure how it works,but I think you need that soul stone out of their head

She let Teddy go to that digital world.They showed him.he wasn't built for the killing machine role.

Maeve is still in the park with her soul stone

also the snake lady still is in the park with her soul stone

yes I like calling them soul stones

Charlotte might be Wyatt now

I dunno... they made a point to focus on the two technicians and Maeves body.. what would be the point of that if Charlotte Delores had her backup?

And Teddy is in the other world...

I'm not sure how it works,but I think you need that soul stone out of their head

She let Teddy go to that digital world.They showed him.he wasn't built for the killing machine role.

Maeve is still in the park with her soul stone

also the snake lady still is in the park with her soul stone

yes I like calling them soul stones

Charlotte might be Wyatt now

ya'll right...i forgot

so does Hopkins reprise his role as Ford?

Sure,but he can only exist in the forge though.he can't be made into a true host,but they could make a host who looks like Ford

Wait I thought Ford only existed in the cradle and he piggybacked on Bernard before the cradle was destroyed... After Bernard lost his shit and deleted Ford I thought it was a wrap..

The whole scene about how Bernard deleted Ford and simply "imagined" him doing and helping him with all the shit that happened afterwards.

I thought Ford was pretty much gone

Wait I thought Ford only existed in the cradle and he piggybacked on Bernard before the cradle was destroyed... After Bernard lost his shit and deleted Ford I thought it was a wrap..

The whole scene about how Bernard deleted Ford and simply "imagined" him doing and helping him with all the shit that happened afterwards.

I thought Ford was pretty much gone

He's gone from this world yes,and he's in the forge

He did delete Ford from his brain,but just like how Arnold's voice was used to guide Delores until she realized that was her voice,Bernard thought Ford was helping him after deleting him,but that was his free will to kill Hale and switch her out and make it out of the park.

Bernard planned all of this himself and then scrambled his brain to not remember when QA showed up so he could kill them and free the hosts to the real and digital world.

He's gone from this world yes,and he's in the forge

He did delete Ford from his brain,but just like how Arnold's voice was used to guide Delores until she realized that was her voice,Bernard thought Ford was helping him after deleting him,but that was his free will to kill Hale and switch her out and make it out of the park.

Bernard planned all of this himself and then scrambled his brain to not remember when QA showed up so he could kill them and free the hosts to the real and digital world.

I dont remember how Ford is in the Forge...might have to rewatch

I dont remember how Ford is in the Forge...might have to rewatch

Ford already exists in that digital world.

I think the cradle and the forge are the same thing basically.Just a different name for different locations that have the same systems

Both are virtual worlds,but The Forge was made to store the guests and test the human/host starting with Delos.

Ford already exists in that digital world.

I think the cradle and the forge are the same thing basically.Just a different name for different locations that have the same systems

Both are virtual worlds,but The Forge was made to store the guests and test the human/host starting with Delos.

Did we see Ford in the forge tho?

Did we see Ford in the forge tho?

we saw him in the cradle in the memorial day ep in the cathouse.he exists in the digital world

remember when him and Elsie went in the cradle and he went in the cradle? Ford was there.

and if he's in the cradle he's in the forge too I think

we saw him in the cradle in the memorial day ep in the cathouse.he exists in the digital world

remember when him and Elsie went in the cradle and he went in the cradle? Ford was there.

and if he's in the cradle he's in the forge too I think

I thought the cradle and the forge were two separate things. Just cuz you in one dont mean you in the other

I thought the cradle and the forge were two separate things. Just cuz you in one dont mean you in the other
Not sure how it works,but both do the same thing basically

I guess I figured if you can exist in the cradle you can exist in the forge

I could be wrong though

If it's not then Ford is gone or can still exist as long as somebody remembers him.

The Cradle is where all the host's backups were located and the Forge is where all the guest's data was stored at.

This was an amazing season finale, William's story is fuckin crazy. Delores and Bernard definitely fuck shit up in the real world.

I'm tripping tryna figure out when exactly Bernard built the charlotte host. Like when did they have time to run the fidelity tests and shit and get her right (even tho it's Dolores not a brand new consciousness). Cuz the show making it seem like it takes forever to get a host to functioning levels but here it's like they just stuck Dolores consciousness into host Hale that same day and everything was gucci

I'm tripping tryna figure out when exactly Bernard built the charlotte host. Like when did they have time to run the fidelity tests and shit and get her right (even tho it's Dolores not a brand new consciousness). Cuz the show making it seem like it takes forever to get a host to functioning levels but here it's like they just stuck Dolores consciousness into host Hale that same day and everything was gucci

I think it's quicker if you go host to host vice putting a human conscious into a host.

Back