Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

There was mad confusing shit,but I think I got it together now.

As of now there is either 2 Deloreses which I doubt or she put another host in Charlotte,most likely somebody we know like her father,snake lady,hector,the host hostess host,Ford even

I would have thought more ppl would have posted about this dope as ep

This was one of the best eps I saw of a TV show

Great season.

Yeah we did see that the Charlotte Hale Delores had a few "backups" in her bag so it could be a few people... I just didn't see the reasoning behind putting any of them in Delores' original body... unless she put herself back in her original body and someone else in the Charlotte body

Yeah we did see that the Charlotte Hale Delores had a few "backups" in her bag so it could be a few people... I just didn't see the reasoning behind putting any of them in Delores' original body... unless she put herself back in her original body and someone else in the Charlotte body

yeah i think Delores put herself back in her body and Charlotte is someone else and now she can destroy westworld within the company and do a bunch of shit as a known human

But I wonder what happens when Delores ends up on the news and Delos employees see her?

Oh yeah Stubbs is a god damn host,like many suspected since season 1.it makes sense actually because Stubbs was too brave to be man dealing with hosts in the farthest regions of the park.

So we all saw William in one of them lil host rooms right? And then again in the end stinger where the injured William got hit with the fidelity test..

What im trying to figure out is where the real William died and when host William started running around

So we all saw William in one of them lil host rooms right? And then again in the end stinger where the injured William got hit with the fidelity test..

What im trying to figure out is where the real William died and when host William started running around

The William we been watching since season 1 is not a host.

They have a host MIB in the Forge digital world testing him out before sending him into the park if he doesn't degenerate

sometime after these events the MIB eventually dies and the host version of him repeats the story we been seeing over and over and ends after he kills his daughter and everything in the finale.

That scene is way in the future after Delores and Bernard have had a war that maybe wiped out humans.

So the hosts are running the show and running their own fidelity tests

when you see the MIB go into the forge after fucking up his hand that's a future timeline

That's why the MIB isn't in the elevator when Bernard goes back up

In the present timeline he fell on the ground and was rescued by QA.

Man I gotta go back to ep 1 .It will be totally different knowing that Hale is Delores for the present day scenes.Even when she interrogated Bernard after they found out Bernard was a host,she was already Delores then I think.

The William we been watching since season 1 is not host.

They have a host MIB is the Forge digital world testing him out before sending him into the park if he doesn't degenerate

sometime after these events the MIB eventually dies and the host version of him repeats the story we been seeing over and over and ends after he kills his daughter and everything in the finale.

That scene is way in the future after Delores and Bernard have had a war that maybe wiped out humans.

So the hosts are running the show and running their own fidelity tests

when you see the MIB go into the forge after fucking up his hand that's a future timeline

That's why the MIB isn't in the elevator when Bernard goes back up

In the present timeline he fell on the ground and was rescued by QA.

Man I gotta go back to ep 1 .It will be totally different knowing that Hale is Delores for the present day scenes.Even when she interrogated Bernard after they found out Bernard was a host,she was already Delores then I think.

Hale wasnt always Delores

recall that flashback in the finale when they were downstair early in the season destroying bodies, up until that point, that was the real hale

Hale wasnt always Delores

recall that flashback in the finale when they were downstair early in the season destroying bodies, up until that point, that was the real hale

Right, Hale got replaced after she killed Elsie

I think it was before QA found out Bernard was a host

it explains why if you think back Hale was so mean to Bernard in a sarcastic almost inside joke way the whole season damn near in the present day scenes.

She knew exactly what was going on.

I wonder what other host delores had in that bag. She had like 5. I think one of em was maeve.
Maeve...no brainer
Teddy...i think is also a given
maybe the snake tattoo white chick

idk about the rest

YOOOOOOOO https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...inale-reveal-dolores-is-charlotte-hints-twist
char-bernard-you-made-it.gif

charlores-the-lean.gif

char-a-host-hiding.gif

char-dor-interrogation.gif

d-kills-char.gif

charlotte-dolores-scan.gif

I wonder what other host delores had in that bag. She had like 5. I think one of em was maeve.
we won't know until season 3,but I'm guessing it's ppl who fucked with her already .Maybe her father,wyatt,and other helpful hosts who are violent.

I think Maeve will get fixed going off her last scene with the techs

Back