Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

why you say that?

No hosts can't make babies,but they can fuck

what are you talking about?
How the MIB had a baby girl if he's always been a host..?

He ain't a host, I think that scene symbolizes how ugly he got..that he did something so terrible that his only hope is that he is a host programed by Ford...and he'll only find out that..nope..ur that ugly and delusional

why you say that?

No hosts can't make babies,but they can fuck

what are you talking about?

What allergens said.

I'm at work like, wait a minute.....If William is a host, how the hell does he have a daughter?

Ford was thinking 10 steps ahead of everybody else. This is the last game he had planned for William.

The whole time I was thinking she was a host.

How the MIB had a baby girl if he's always been a host..?

He ain't a host, I think that scene symbolizes how ugly he got..that he did something so terrible that his only hope is that he is a host programed by Ford...and he'll only find out that..nope..ur that ugly and delusional
he's not a host
Ford has been fucking with him all this time

the only way he is a host is if this entire time, he died irl, and his host has his memories, but his daughter was the actual human born from him and his wife

What allergens said.

I'm at work like, wait a minute.....If William is a host, how the hell does he have a daughter?

Ford was thinking 10 steps ahead of everybody else. This is the last game he had planned for William.

The whole time I was thinking she was a host.

William isn't a host.

William is just crazy and has lost touch with reality.

That's why he kept touching his wrist.he became so confused that he can't tell the real world from westworld

he questions if he is a host,but he's not a host.

The stain was the mental condition that made him think he was a host and his need to do evil.

His daughter was right.he had a psychotic break.That's why he saw Delores at his party.

Last edited:
For 1 thing we know William can't be a host because they haven't mastered how to turn a real person into a host that doesn't go crazy outside of the cradle.

That was the point of the Delos ep.

So there can't be a MIB host who thinks he's human even existing as long as William even if he became a host right before the party he saw Ford at.

William is human ppl.

and also they showed him pass the host test.

Ford dun drove that Cac Billy crazy. Saltine murked EVERYONE.

I saw Teddy committin that, as soon as he let the other Ghost Nation dude go. He wasmn't built like that. Dolores/Wyatt is fucked up for altering his programming, but him doin himself proves the point that he was free.

One thing none of you question when you think a little more deeply is...

Our cell phones are like "Westworld". Constant access to us and how we think from what we type to the cameras and voice recording in them.

As you watch the series just think on that on a gargantuan level. The patriot act allowed this. Companies have been caught with having key loggers on every single phone android or iPhone baked in.

Now they trying to put "Alexa" and things of the such in our homes.

Crazy shit when you look at it. They probably have clones walking amongst us and you dont even know it.

With that said great show. Cant wait for the finale.

One thing none of you question when you think a little more deeply is...

Our cell phones are like "Westworld". Constant access to us and how we think from what we type to the cameras and voice recording in them.

As you watch the series just think on that on a gargantuan level. The patriot act allowed this. Companies have been caught with having key loggers on every single phone android or iPhone baked in.

Now they trying to put "Alexa" and things of the such in our homes.

Crazy shit when you look at it. They probably have clones walking amongst us and you dont even know it.

With that said great show. Cant wait for the finale.

I have thought about it

I have thought about it

you could go real deep

you could say that regular ppl are hosts and the govt and powers that be are the MIB ,Ford,and Arnold

and we are all programmed by family attachments and romantic attachments and society.

or you could say black ppl are like hosts......

Dolores and them must have pulled a switcharoo

crazy seeing her dead though.I doubt she's dead though.

they did something,but IDK what yet

Oh shit wait what?

so the MIB is a host?

well actually that last scene is in the future which means this story has been from the MIB's memory the whole time I guess or he relives this event

The MIB we know still may have not been a host actually.

Last edited:
Dope finale... only thing that confused me was how there were 2 Delores' - the white one and the Tessa one when they brought Bernard back

Dope finale... only thing that confused me was how there were 2 Delores' - the white one and the Tessa one when they brought Bernard back

There was mad confusing shit,but I think I got it together now.

As of now there is either 2 Deloreses which I doubt or she put another host in Charlotte,most likely somebody we know like her father,snake lady,hector,the host hostess host,Ford even

I would have thought more ppl would have posted about this dope as ep

This was one of the best eps I saw of a TV show

Great season.

Back