Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

Yea Maeve is coming back cuz it said next season her and Dolores will be getting paid the same as the leading men. Which also confirms that one of those balls is Ford if Anthony Hopkins is coming back.

That's so fucking dope that Ford built that other location before he started. Dude been plotting since the beginning probably.

Maeve was character of the season for me.

Next season will be lit af. Wonder how delores is gonna try and take shit over. This season was different, but in terms of quality I liked it just as much as season 1. Season 1 gets a slight edge just because the world was so new and being revealed, but the writers for this show did an awesome job keeping us on our toes again this season.

That's so fucking dope that Ford built that other location before he started. Dude been plotting since the beginning probably.

Maeve was character of the season for me.

Next season will be lit af. Wonder how delores is gonna try and take shit over. This season was different, but in terms of quality I liked it just as much as season 1. Season 1 gets a slight edge just because the world was so new and being revealed, but the writers for this show did an awesome job keeping us on our toes again this season.

I been wanting her to die since season 1 then as soon as she got clapped I was hurt lol.

https://deadline.com/2018/09/westworld-aaron-paul-cast-season-3-series-regular-1202464194/

EXCLUSIVE: HBO’s sprawling sci-fi drama series Westworld is getting a major new cast addition. Former The Path and Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul is joining the recently ordered third season of the series.

The producers are being tight-lipped on the character but I hear Paul will be a series regular.

Created for television by Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, based on Michael Crichton’s 1973 movie, the sci-fi thriller is a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the evolution of sin.

Season 3 already a blassik y’all better stop sleeping

Dude is wild annoying to me. I don't know if that's a credit to his face and voice or his acting skills as Jesse.

Watch him be related to William or his daughter somehow so he'll have to be there for hella episodes

tenor.gif

Back