Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wentworth Season 8: Out Now and nobody knew about it

It's the worst of the series, these characters aren't interesting which is why the show needs Ferguson
wait..where are you in this? I assumed i was the only one behind or are you speaking in general?

i dont think they need her, they just appear to not have any clear direction of what to do when they decided to remove her from the show

Kaz (sp?) as top dog is just not as compelling as Frankie or Bea

TBH, the conclusion to Frankie's storyline was cheeks too. They shouldn't have even brought her back.

The crazy lady that set Liz up...her storyline was cheeks as well. This probably should've wrapped up a season ago.

How Liz keeps surviving...i'll never know..another ancillary character they keep trying to make matter

They need to end the suspense of Ferguson, either bring her back or end it. As the series has gone on the death of Bea and the release of Frankie just killed the show. Kaz not as ruthless ass top dog as they hyped her up to be when she first came. This show on it's death bed right now.

They need to end the suspense of Ferguson, either bring her back or end it. As the series has gone on the death of Bea and the release of Frankie just killed the show. Kaz not as ruthless ass top dog as they hyped her up to be when she first came. This show on it's death bed right now.
You not caught up then lol

You two episodes behind

I just realized I missed the last two episodes of the season

This shit is so bad

Back