Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wentworth Season 8: Out Now and nobody knew about it

Season 6 was terrible. I thought 7 was pretty good, but nothing like what the show was at it's apex. So far this season is meh...

The show hasn't been the same since they killed off Bea. It was still strong with Ferguson, but after that it's like they ran out of ideas and just started throwing stuff together. Now they are addressing "issues."

There hasn't been a believable top dog since Bea. Rita might have been ok, but they shipped her off. The current one is TURRIBLE!

Finally drug myself through this season. Damn shame what they did to this show. Shit was goat for a second. Still better than oitnb but still. Kinda trash that they brought back Ferguson. Ok whatever but then they neutered her majority of the season. If they was gonna bring her back to the prison I wanted Gangsta Ferguson back choking bitches out! I guess we’ll get that next season but we shall see. Making Allie top dog was laughable she’s hot but that’s it she’s a pup. Doesn’t matter now she may be dead. If anyone should’ve been top dog it should’ve been Ruby.

Finally drug myself through this season. Damn shame what they did to this show. Shit was goat for a second. Still better than oitnb but still. Kinda trash that they brought back Ferguson. Ok whatever but then they neutered her majority of the season. If they was gonna bring her back to the prison I wanted Gangsta Ferguson back choking bitches out! I guess we’ll get that next season but we shall see. Making Allie top dog was laughable she’s hot but that’s it she’s a pup. Doesn’t matter now she may be dead. If anyone should’ve been top dog it should’ve been Ruby.
Good now I aint gotta watch this shit.

I told niggas the show would be done if they brought Ferguson back but a select few aint wana listen to me

:ualreadyknow:

I don’t really care for it anymore....after the original season where they buried Ferguson alive shit been trash

This show got rid of all the good characters that made the show. Killing Bea, releasing Frankie. I doubt I even waste my time watching this season

I just checked netflix for this shit not even a week ago n it didnt even have a "Coming soon" on there

Shit been trash for a few seasons now

It honestly fell off whenever Bea died but i kept watching cause I liked the shit that much. Plus i was holding out for a Frankie return but its clear she not coming back..

If i aint mistaken this might be the last season

Ole girl ali not as convincing as Bea and Frankie were in their roles

Back