Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wentworth Season 8: Out Now and nobody knew about it

Had to binge season 6 and 7. 6 was meh but 7 was with all the shits

I don't like Ferg is alive. Unless its simply to mentally torture Vera and her baby. If she goes back to jail she getting killed

Wrapped this up last night

So explain to me, how's in tf was Rita the only prisoner allowed to wear regular clothes? Did that ever get explained? That really bothered me

The Ferguson reveal was kinda meh because they had to do something to get this show back on it's rails. They've killed 3 top dogs and one got out of jail. This season was better but there still hasn't been a cast of characters that have mattered since the Bea days.

I saw Kaz' death coming from a mile away. Too many scenes, too many lines in the scenes and this was the first time they looked like they actually hired someone to do her makeup. She was all shiny and shit.

Also disappointed in the pedo reveal as well. Maybe because I don't recall him from previous seasons but it seemed kinda forced.

I'm sure Rita didn't know that was Ferguson as she passed by. She didn't even show a reaction. That was just a bait and switch for the viewer to get them to focus on Rita then shock you with the Ferguson reveal

Top dog is pointless moving forward, there is no one that they've build up to make them believable.

Agreed. There isn't one person left that I would buy as top dog. Franky better murder somebody and come back...or they can give us a Bea is alive reveal and lock her back up...

When them make Allie top dog....SMH

Agreed. There isn't one person left that I would buy as top dog. Franky better murder somebody and come back...or they can give us a Bea is alive reveal and lock her back up...

When them make Allie top dog....SMH
Boomer about to get the votes

I wish Bea was still alive and i wish that Juicy Lucy still had a tongue cause her shit talking was A1, she made a good bully

When Bea died... so did this show. last season was boo boo lol

yep shit went down when Bea died and Frankie got out

i was hoping FRankie would find her way back, they fools for not going that route

i am trying to see what happen since Proctor is back tho

Episode 1 and 2 of season 8 is out... I honestly dont even remember what happened in season 7
lawd when i saw this bumped...i was like "i bet the new season is out...and i'ma watch that shit" LMAO

spoiler just in case even tho idgaf at this point

ferguson apparently not dead

Watching the first episode, this shit been ran it's course. Smh

Back