Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wentworth Season 8: Out Now and nobody knew about it

They really haven't even addressed Ferguson yet...I am expecting that at the end of one of the next few episodes we'll see a mysterious hand placing a box of gloves on a table next to some unsharpened pencils.......

Ferguson was the villain that was needed, I wouldn't mind if she happen to got out
It's way too farfetched. Even for this show. She was buried alive bruh....foh if she makes it out. She had a good run but enough is enough lol

It's way too farfetched. Even for this show. She was buried alive bruh....foh if she makes it out. She had a good run but enough is enough lol

It will be easy for them to bring her back though. Maybe somebody saw Jackson burying her and right after he left the other person came and unburied her..then she kills him with a pencil shaped splinter from her former coffin and then finds somewhere to hide out while plotting her revenge......

See, easy peasy! Lol

It will be easy for them to bring her back though. Maybe somebody saw Jackson burying her and right after he left the other person came and unburied her..then she kills him with a pencil shaped splinter from her former coffin and then finds somewhere to hide out while plotting her revenge......

See, easy peasy! Lol
Maybe she simply had a connect on the outside who was posed to pick her up follow the whole script and scooped her up

See, easy peasy! Lol
Maybe she simply had a connect on the outside who was posed to pick her up follow the whole script and scooped her up
tenor.gif

The gawd of Wentworth back (at least I hope it's her) and she's needed cause these so called other villains ain't shit.

aight, i think im caught up

i'ma say it, this season is underwhelming af

so many plot holes and shit that is just dumb

Back