Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad I made the hall of Fame before it was destroyed...

I saw Sion made it too.....

Lol, everybody that was in it was prolly more deserving than me.... But that shit was still great

Bruh I'm shocked I made it
Lol, naw.... That was a slam dunk....

Y'all validated it.....

That fucking shenco producer video was prolly the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life...

People who don't even know what it's about laugh at that shit.....

Either way it's kinda crazy a place like that went belly up the way it did....

I'm just glad I was a part of it.... Mad people never gonna know it existed

oh this where we bitching at.....cool.. been looking for a place .. @grouhygreg.. Im grabbing you by the turban and knocking you the fuck out cuz..... u know how Goddamn bored i was at work today without the IC... got me shaking like a fiend.. YOU GODDAMN TERRORIST!!!

Last edited:
On a serious note, for some reason I can't access ablackweb unless I'm at my house.

I've tried to come on this site when I'm at work, but I get a THIS SITE CAN'T BE VIEWED message on my screen. Why is that?

This is the only site that I can't access outside my house.

On a serious note, for some reason I can't access ablackweb unless I'm at my house.

I've tried to come on this site when I'm at work, but I get a THIS SITE CAN'T BE VIEWED message on my screen. Why is that?

Might need a new phone.

I had the same problems on my old phone

@Goldie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back