Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://allhiphop.vanillaforums.com/

Yea it’s there just officially read only and you can’t login

Damn greg real live hit us with the Uncle Phil

harshshockingalligatorsnappingturtle

Beta sort of backstabbed ABW during that whole BB fiasco.

When he got that little position of power on BB, Beta decided to take Jack's side while we was arguing with him, instead of remaining quiet.

Damn shame because homie was putting in some work with @MeanJoshie, but he chose having access to BB bitches over his ABW brothers.

However that was a year ago, let's forgive and forget. Of course his presence will be welcomed over here.

On a serious note, for some reason I can't access ablackweb unless I'm at my house.

I've tried to come on this site when I'm at work, but I get a THIS SITE CAN'T BE VIEWED message on my screen. Why is that?

This is the only site that I can't access outside my house.

If you talking about accessing the site on your work CPU it probably has something to do with your jobs IT security. At work I can come to ABW but certain sections are blocked and I don't know why. I'm not going to ask IT either cause they'd probably go ahead and block the entire site lol

If you talking about accessing the site on your work CPU it probably has something to do with your jobs IT security. At work I can come to ABW but certain sections are blocked and I don't know why. I'm not going to ask IT either cause they'd probably go ahead and block the entire site lol

Nah, I'm talking about my phone. And it's not just at work. I tried accessing the site when I was at the store and still got nothing. Maybe Du was right and there's an issue with the phone. Still don't understand why this is the only site I can't access outside of my house.

Nah, I'm talking about my phone. And it's not just at work. I tried accessing the site when I was at the store and still got nothing. Maybe Du was right and there's an issue with the phone. Still don't understand why this is the only site I can't access outside of my house.
Fam u got AT&T? I can’t access this shit on my cell service either...only on WiFi when I get to the crib.

I cant lie. I thought they woulda atleast kept it up thru christmas. Maybe shut it down on dec 29th or something. But nah today was dooms day. SMH. WOAT christmas gift. FML
I'm saying, they could've let that hoe ride out through the end of the year and start over on the first of the year. Unorganized-ass niggas.

Guess we should share some of the classic FOF IC threads so the non IC heads on here can see how we used to get down with the roasting. Lemme search the read only shit and drop a few links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back