Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way to get in contact with him.

He's not aware of the new url, maven or this site
Man, that cat had 50 alt accounts. I’m pretty sure that he is aware of everything that’s happening.

Matter of fact........

:huh:

He may have hijacked anybody’s old username from the IC, so he could possibly be on this site posting right fuckin now :oword:

Copper, Sion, 7figz, Stringer Bell....

Where y'all at... We need y'all.

Hell, even that little house-monkey Undefeatable (a.k.a. A Talented One)

lpzzczaazu7uo4orrk2h.gif

Ctfu @ this legit being exactly what happened. I'm muhfuckin Negrodamus!!

I told Jamacia yesterday on the IC (*sheds single tear*) to post the winners of the Reason awards now or never and he said he was gonna do it next week lol. Clearly missed my point.

I like the bells and whistles

U can upload media from various sources too that the IC couldnt.

Imgur works too

Only thing i dont like is that when u click on a thread it takes u to the 1st page instead of last post

i feel like this site has too many bells and whistles, and lacks the simplicity of the vanilla forums.

But its a universe better than the Pinterest garbage the IC turned into.

Wait until they create or buy that Store add-on to give users the power to do more shit with ABW currency, LOL.

Last edited:
I guess the read only is in full effect now. Was still struggle posting on the IC fighting back tears this afternoon.

Cant login thru vanilla link and looks like they scrapped all our bitching on Maven's conversations page.

Nobody thought about the fatherless smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back