Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay, Stew, Mikey, & Greg watchin everyone leave

band.gif
Jay is a goddamn liar lol. He lied and said nothing was changing for the foreseeable future

Refugees...lol yea fuck that maven shit i went on there and 1st thing i seen was an ad that had sarah huckabee sanders on it???? Lol hell naw

IC still up and running just no one is there bc of the maven redirect okey doke shit.

Funny bc it happened literally while i was setting up my maven and abw accounts

Man supergangster sent me a message explaining his life story. Because he thought I've been bullying him this whole time.

I sent a message describing that he started it and I've simply been defending myself. The IC shuts down when I click send.

Now this nigga still think I'm a bully.

Man supergangster sent me a message explaining his life story. Because he thought I've been bullying him this whole time.

I sent a message describing that he started it and I've simply been defending myself. The IC shuts down when I click send.

Now this nigga still think I'm a bully.

Invite him over here.

You will get paid handsomely, like $500,000 in ABW currency.

Do it for the culture.

@Goldie @ChiCity @AP21

Man... I remember when supergangster/deathrowzorrow made a thread explaining he committed a crime and asked the IC how to change his DNA.

Someone told him to drink some bleach. I died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back