Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did it happen? I have been too busy to log on but when I see 58 users online on ABW I just know IC is gone.

When did it happen? I have been too busy to log on but when I see 58 online users on ABW I just know IC is gone.

Happened sometime in the middle of the night. Was working before i passed out last night. Woke up at 4AM and browsed and the shits maven now.

It's a sad sad day, I have been posting on the I.C for almost half of my life but now the I.C is dead to me, fucking dead! who is running this site? we need somebody strong who will not sell out otherwise I don't want to invest my love to this site. I don't think my heart could take this kind of pain again.

It's a sad sad day, I have been posting on the I.C for almost half of my life but now the I.C is dead to me, fucking dead! who is running this site? we need somebody strong who will not sell out otherwise I don't want to invest my love to this site. I don't think my heart could take this kind of pain again.

Don't worry fam, Ima hold it down for the culture lol

you won't experience that pain again. here, we heal wounds. we don't make em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back