Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo they legit wiped out the forum of fame. Them niggaz dead ass gentrified the site we built. Can't even view the shenco, bruse wane, and sleep walking in Japan threads FOH

giphy.gif

You a crackhead nobody cares about your opinion, how your first post you already starting some shit
I wasn't starting anything just stating facts. I've never done crack in my life but I'd take my opinion over a sexual deviant psychopath who made up a job and entire family while harassing women on the internet. 30 years old telling an internet avi "you cast a spell on me" don't address me after this quote you swaggerless degenerate lls

I wasn't starting anything just stating facts. I've never done crack in my life but I'd take my opinion over a sexual deviant psychopath who made up a job and entire family while harassing women on the internet. 30 years old telling an internet avi "you cast a spell on me" don't address me after this quote you swaggerless degenerate lls

None of that is true you gullible druggie, don't you got a rock you dying to hit you fucking junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back