Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough bro, even kept the mods in the dark lol, proper snake moves.

Fuck jay for saying Greg was actively responding to questions too lol, all he done was delete content attacking themaven.

Lmao we all got finessed bro

Im gonna miss the IC.

Every mod is saying they can't rock with Maven.

@Englishdude the only reason I wanna keep some shit left is because of the ether threads. If I delete yours then all those threads disappear.

Im just as pissed as y'all. Sion did his best to try and convince greg not to pull the plug.

I swear if I had more money I'd just buy that damn site. Shit ain't right what they did

So are we all in agreement the head niggas at allhiphop are a bunch of sell outs?

If all the mods leave The Maven in that will leave them fckd up for a while wouldnt it???

I feel like The Maven didnt wanna work over Christmas and New Years so thought fck it turn the lights off now...

I dont have have social media, but it would be hilarious if everyone just spammed Greg and thems Twitter and IG haha

I heard Mikey was defending the shit being the company man trying to get y'all on board.
Lmao I said what needed to be said and how I felt about it in the mod room. And the majority agreed.

This was the higher ups decision. We couldn't do shit about it.

But what's done is done.

The people made IC what it was. We here now. Let's build again

Yall know what?? Just got an idea.

Yall cant view illpics because u cant log in right?

I can see if i can move a few ill pics threads here. I dont care if i have to screenshot them.

The westbrooks, snowbunny and all that.

Maybe some fof threads cuz yall cant read that either?

Gotta do it fast before they pull the plug tho

Yall know what?? Just got an idea.

Yall cant view illpics because u cant log in right?

I can see if i can move a few ill pics threads here. I dont care if i have to screenshot them.

The westbrooks, snowbunny and all that.

Maybe some fof threads cuz yall cant read that either?

Gotta do it fast before they pull the plug tho

Or couldn’t you move the threads to a graveyard sub-forum and post the link to said sub here?

Man this place have me $20, ain't no nigga ever give me $20 before....

itsatrap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back