Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol but does the upload function work again?

I see everybody posting pics but don't nobody wanna show me how.

The site is getting close to it's storage limit so I had to disable the upload attachment function until I get confirmation that the storage plan I just upgraded to is confirmed. Hopefully I get that by the end of the day.

Lol but does the upload function work again?

I see everybody posting pics but don't nobody wanna show me how.

4_FA1_B121_4_A68_46_E5_A498_E66390_CA7_D4_A.jpg

Ignore that, I’m hanging. You upload direct from phone right? Smh at the effort I went through to upload that pic only for it to be fucking useless.

4_FA1_B121_4_A68_46_E5_A498_E66390_CA7_D4_A.jpg

Ignore that, I’m hanging. You upload direct from phone right? Smh at the effort I went through to upload that pic only for it to be fucking useless.
Lool yea I'm uploading from the phone. It worked yesterday but I see why now with goldies comment.

But I've uploading with the url and tinypic but it doesnt work

And fuck Oscar (Greg), Chuck and Jay for not know what a week is >_>

Time is money, pretty sure maven told them to pull the plug due to the amount of hate in every thread cropping up, wouldn’t be a good look having all that on their site.

Maven probably thinking they fucked up now tho bet Greg was like “we can guarantee you consistent traffic, we have a loyal community here at AHH. They often complain about updates but generally adjust”

Maven: “sold”

*maven reveal*

Mass exodus begins.

Time is money, pretty sure maven told them to pull the plug due to the amount of hate in every thread cropping up, wouldn’t be a good look having all that on their site.

Maven probably thinking they fucked up now tho bet Greg was like “we can guarantee you consistent traffic, we have a loyal community here at AHH. They often complain about updates but generally adjust”

Maven: “sold”

*maven reveal*

Mass exodus begins.

We bitched months before though... Hell, niggas OPENLY planned the Exodus, the Maven knew what it was. This shyt (and @Goldie's bravery) got me wantin to hit up Vanilla and starting a forum (mostly for the venture I'm planning though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back