Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are any of you guys having trouble extricating the actors from the Wire from their previous roles? When I see Jamie Hector being a detective, I still see Marlo lol. It's two completely different characters but The Wire is ingrained in me
It’s been so long it doesn’t bother me

the only person that bothers me is Jay Landsman lol

Are any of you guys having trouble extricating the actors from the Wire from their previous roles? When I see Jamie Hector being a detective, I still see Marlo lol. It's two completely different characters but The Wire is ingrained in me
nah cause Marlo is a detective in the Prime show "Bosch"

Kinda wild when you think about it.

Jamie Hector played a Baltimore kingpin and a detective. And if was the kingpin who had the happy ending

Never watched that shit lol
you should....well let me say, I thought it was one of Prime's better shows.

As usual, got kinda not as good in the latter seasons but it was a really solid watch the first maybe 4 of the 5 seasons.

87d59562-2517-416b-a5d2-5dcb2ad8fe76-large16x9_POLICETASKFORCE.jpg

The commissioner was convicted on tax evasion and the mayor was guilty of tax evasion and conspiracy, Baltimore might have Chicago beat on corruption
Lol Pugh got jammed up because she made a childrens book and when people paid for em she took the money, that’s why she kept referring to “my babies “ in the show. She was trash but iont know if she was worse then Stephanie Rawlings Blake

Back