Welcome To aBlackWeb

Like the mayor you saw on TV is in real life is Travis Scott spokesperson.... This shit is ridiculous

Bruh I was laughing so hard at this shit.... Like no one was expecting to see her doing this shit....

Like how the fuck you go from mayor to this???

Yeah, first time I saw it.........I had no idea she had stepped down as Mayor.

I think I got her mixed up with the DA though.

Lol, at a wedding reception... We all talking about if they show the shooter in the show or will it happen off screen

Shit i just watched the documentary "the slow hustle" on HBO not knowing it went over this whole story pretty much. Shits wild. Was this show only meant to be one season??

Shit i just watched the documentary "the slow hustle" on HBO not knowing it went over this whole story pretty much. Shits wild. Was this show only meant to be one season??
yea it's a limited 6 part mini series

I apologized later.... But I was ready to risk it all. I can definitely be a prisoner of the moment at times

There was another time I was locked up after a shooting.
And it was literally for that reason. They put half the neighborhood in jail that night. Nobody got charged.... It was revealed that they do that shit when too many people outside after a shooting cuz normally a retaliation is being planned.

I can't say they were wrong cuz niggaz was definitely on that tip....

But yeah, that was my first time in cuffs. No charges, just sat in a holding cell for like 6 hours till we "calmed down"

What in the holy fucks of all holies.....

I personally know wooda.....😫

Like personally....I been in his house, he been in mines 😳

His real name is 100% Davon Robinson.... And his cousin... Who I literally hugged the other day outside, she on Facebook WILDING about this episode.....😬

Bruh, I would post the screen shots of the crazy post on his cousins page, but I'm not that pressed for clout, and I'm not trying to take the time to black out names...

But this shit is crazy ...I really... For real... For real... Know this nigga wooda and his family.. Went to his funeral. Like fucking wow. This shit so wild watching right now....

Like this shit wild....

What the streets was saying about wooda is way different than what the show said...

Like I never heard the police robbed him.... But that shit makes sense.... Cuz if he told niggaz that shit and they ain't believe him.... Then it makes 100% why the niggaz flipped on him like that

Back