Just started watchin. I see this is "The Wire" reunion show. Good so far

Crazy they got Marlo playing Sean Suitor....

If this what I think it's about.... It Was crazy.... Suitor was about to testify and take down mad bad cops... Like horrible cops... And it looks like that's what this show is highlighting.

The day before he testified... One of those cops was at One of Suitors crime scene despite the shit not even being in his jurisdiction. It's still to this day considered suicide. They really went on the news and said the cop who was about to testify on dirty cops committed suicide while at work.

Like it's crazy...I was driving home that night... They blocked off like the whole West Baltimore. They was looking for a killer. That man did not kill himself. He was shit by one of the dirty cops he was about to testify against. EVERYBODY in the city knew it.. But the news still called it a suicide.

I'm strangely curious to how this show will end. Like will they really go this hard and show the world how a cop that tried to testify against dirty cops got killed. When the shit is still a hot topic in the city. Shit just happened in 2017

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Crazy they got Marlo playing Sean Suitor....

If this what I think it's about.... It Was crazy.... Suitor was about to testify and take down mad bad cops... Like horrible cops... And it looks like that's what this show is highlighting.

The day before he testified... One of those cops was at One of Suitors crime scene despite the shit not even being in his jurisdiction. It's still to this day considered suicide. They really went on the news and said the cop who was about to testify on dirty cops committed suicide while at work.

Like it's crazy...I was driving home that night... They blocked off like the whole West Baltimore. They was looking for a killer. That man did not kill himself. He was shit by one of the dirty cops he was about to testify against. EVERYBODY in the city knew it.. But the news still called it a suicide.

I'm strangely curious to how this show will end. Like will they really go this hard and show the world how a cop that tried to testify against dirty cops got killed. When the shit is still a hot topic in the city. Shit just happened in 2017
that’s crazy ....same shit happened to Frank Serpico but he survived getting shot in the face

Shit crazy bruh.... Cuz MAAAAAAADDDDDD people was pissed about this one. I'm surprised they never rioted... Like the show is highlighting this was right after Freddy grey, and police in Baltimore was were under crazy pressure from mosby, they kept switching mayor's, and you got this cop Suitor from everything I heard was trying his best to get as many dirty cops off the force as he could.

Nigga was legit hated.... But also loved by many. Every person I knew that was actually a cop was all over their social media telling the whole world Baltimore police worst then a gang. They flat out kill people then kill the cops who try to do something about it....

This show might be goat. Cuz they using real names n everything. Stephanie stepping down was crazy... She gave no fucks.... She's a celebrity lawyer or some shit now.

Like the mayor you saw on TV is in real life is Travis Scott spokesperson.... This shit is ridiculous

Bruh I was laughing so hard at this shit.... Like no one was expecting to see her doing this shit....

Like how the fuck you go from mayor to this???

I just wanna see who they gonna point at as the shooter.... I've heard a lot of rumors and seen niggaz post independent research into it....

But the news always maintained the suicide.... Even when they covered the protests