Welcome To aBlackWeb

We don’t have a phobia thread

Btw Trypophobia is the worst thing I ever googled. Please don't look up that shit with people with it. And if you post please put it in a spoiler. Shit is the weirdest mindfuck Ive been apart of

tenor.gif

Yeah I hate this shit too

I only had two fears in life, and I've beaten them both:

Death - I conquered that fear in HS. Fuck it. We're all on a timeline we can't fight, no matter how many times we skip the fries for a carrot. I just wanna make sure my life is lived comfortably and that I leave my non-DNA-related mark on the world before I go down.

Failure - I learned to conquer this fear when I moved to Brooklyn. I failed at so many test to get certified to teach. I just learned that if I slow it down, break it down, and do the best I know I can, it is what it is after that.

I only had two fears in life, and I've beaten them both:

Death - I conquered that fear in HS. Fuck it. We're all on a timeline we can't fight, no matter how many times we skip the fries for a carrot. I just wanna make sure my life is lived comfortably and that I leave my non-DNA-related mark on the world before I go down.

Failure - I learned to conquer this fear when I moved to Brooklyn. I failed at so many test to get certified to teach. I just learned that if I slow it down, break it down, and do the best I know I can, it is what it is after that.

So if I throw a rattlesnake in your lap you straight?

Back