Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

Also how would y’all feel if the shooter wasn’t a cop ? Say some random cac or some random brother?
This ain't marvel "what if"

Stick to what we know what are the facts of this case.

When more facts come out, we can discuss that

All you continue to do is add elements to support how you view the events as they've been revealed to us thus far

How would you feel if your daughter was about to jump somebody?
I would have beat her ass home. But in this situation, no one knew who called the cops unless they were told. If the girl in pink had the knife and was about to stab babygirl, would it be ok to stop it?

Right now you're in here talking trash to posters, but the adults who were there allowed this to happen.

So y’all just forgot why she called cops in the first place

Because she felt like they was about to jump her. Her parents was there too so seems like a big brawl that her father participated in which I understand. But instead of getting his child out of danger he was there with her for it.

but instead of being safe and staying inside away from the danger you called in about she decided to go back out to where she said the threat was armed and her parents was there too.

once again

About to get jumped and getting jumped is two different things even though she had a grown ass man that had her back. Nobody see her get jumped. But the lil video we do see is her rushing one girl then trying to literally stab a girl that’s holding a dog in her hands.

Well they wernt. You do this a lot you say what should’ve been done before something went terribly wrong but hindsight is 20 20 every adult out there is feeling terrible but none of them shot her.
They should feel bad because they should have stopped it and we would not be here.

muss me with the hindsight.Why are you ok with leaving thesafety of our kids to people who hate us?

i am about solutions for shit.
im about de escalating shit.

Again, why not stop it and why leave it up to cops who you hate?

They were trespassing

Irrelevant as there no active THREAT from the pink girl. Not too long ago on this very site, a thread was made about an incident where a man shot at home invaders as there were already fleeing, striking one in the back and killing him. His ass got charged. So you can she was being jumped trespassing ect all you want. In the court of law, that's irrelevant if they weren't actively posing a threat. Even in a stand your ground law state.

I have a theory but I want to hear the 911 call

I have a theory but I want to hear the 911 call

Me too.

I still don’t understudies the other police that was there before him was so far back while this girl had a whole knife.

He had just got there and was the closest cop

What’s your theory though?

Back