Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

Fam, I cant believe im actually doing this but George Floyd was approached on the suspicion he was using counterfeit money. The police had already had weapons drawn on him when they approached him. They subdued him then proceeded to hold him down to the ground until he died. HE WAS UNARMED WHEN HE WAS APPROACHED!!!

how is this the same as this girl?

A white cop kills a black person. Both excessive both situations not needed. I don’t know wtf else you want me to say bruh.

Based on everything else that's been revealed, it's a fucked up situation but this isn't a George Floyd or Eric Garner situation.

We have to be level headed and objective or we lose credibility when the real fight needs to be had.

This.

*sighs*...EVERYBODY is to blame for this fucc'd up situation. Plain & simple.

It does not have to be an Eric garner George Floyd situation. We seen black pepper with mental issues gey killed for holding a knife we see why dudes get subdued. I’m t on this because it ain’t that hard to see.

Bruh, niggas getting sidetracked, going into her background and shit. This shkt looking real Foxnewsish around here.

This is a case of Police and society treating our people with no compassion, dignity or understanding like they do whites.

Again, KNOWN mass shooters with assault rifles can be apprehended alive and taken to Burger King, and live to see a jury after They have killed multiple people whereas a teenaged girl with a knife is shot 4 times center mass, no attempts at compassion or reasoning, just skip straight to terminate on sight.

Bottom line, the.girl should be alive REGARDLESS of backstory.

These niggas really just think they smart and being contrary just to do it

Just stfu man. I been said the cop had options you think he didn’t stop quoted me you stupid nigga I got no respect for you

So you dropping insults? Bet. So you can’t answer the question bitch ass nigga.

That why you baby momma getting her backed blown by nigga that called the club a disco, wearing oversized slacks with Hi-Karate

Probably got her ass walking around with some Daniel Green slippers, a Muumuu, and a string of pearls.

Weak ass nigga

So you dropping insults? Bet. So you can’t answer the question bitch ass nigga.

That why you baby momma getting her backed blown by nigga that called the club a disco, wearing oversized slacks with Hi-Karate

Probably got her ass walking around with some Daniel Green slippers, a Muumuu, and a string of pearls.

Weak ass nigga
Very.

youdidn’t watch?

So why you sucking the cop dick? You just admitted he wreckless. This ain’t the threads for lame insults you POV is stupid and you know it

Back