Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

No, and there literal aren't? roof or rittenhouse shoot anybody when they were apprehended? Nobody is arguing those dudes aren't scum but there weren't doing scum in that moment.
There was an unarmed man in South Carolina who was shot in the back multiple while running from the police.

What “scum” activity was he doing?

But they're apart of the same establishment that kill niggas with impunity

We can't talk about bad apples without discussing the tree that it came from
And we also have to stop going to the damn tree for healthy apples when most are poisoned.

There was an unarmed man in South Carolina who was shot in the back multiple while running from the police.

What “scum” activity was he doing?

Has nothing to do with anything i said. Once again, every department isn't the same nor would every officer respond to things the same. In whatever this situation you're speaking on, Do you think every officer in the department would've shot the man for merely running?

You get my point.

We got somebody in this discussion who thinks different departments have more respect for black people than other departments.

You can’t make this stuff up.

We got someone in this thread who thinks officers are all programed A1 who think ad respond the same, department to department, officer to officer.

You can't make this stuff up.

If it was lil white Suzie about to open up a black chick u think he busting off that quick?

100% Niggas act like white people don't get killed more than us by cops? Of course i know how disproportionate the numbers between the demographics are but that's a product off systematic racism in this country as opportunities we were/ are locked out of opposed to white people leads us to poverty and crime being a by product of said poverty.

All knife-welding 15 year olds if they feel it was appropriate to shoot THIS one.

Or don’t shoot ANY.

Race matters.

It was more than a knife wielding.

That girl could have press charges on her for more than just wielding a knife.

but again, nobody is arguing your stance. And like playmaker said. You wilding with that shoot all 15 year olds shit.

And her age didn’t matter or even known when folks was there

I swear you niggas on some other shit, he saved the other black girl from being stabbed but y'all don't wanna talk about that for some reason

Her life doesn't matter for whatever reason. As if they opened fire on some loony with a knife from 50 yards out and not someone lunging at a defenseless black child

It was more than a knife wielding.

That girl could have press charges on her for more than just wielding a knife.

but again, nobody is arguing your stance. And like playmaker said. You wilding with that shoot all 15 year olds shit.

And her age didn’t matter or even known when folks was there

Same thing with that kid in Chicago 😂 like he wasn't blasting at opps seconds before

I swear you niggas on some other shit, he saved the other black girl from being stabbed but y'all don't wanna talk about that for some reason

cop could've shot her leg or something, but yea shorty fucked up rushing the other chick with a knife in her hand ready to stab someone, right in front of the cop. All Makhia had to do was not do what she did. its fucked up all around

People just want to argue and bullshit at this point. Like dude said earlier its all exhausting. Nobody in here, would say a damn thing if that girl in pink was their daughter or sister. The fact babygirl was getting jumped in her own home, and then out there with the knife while adults watched is something that should be getting attention. As a parent I just hate how society is going, wasn't like this in the 90s.

Back