Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was the Pope wrong for smacking her hand?

againt thats foolish.. he is not divine he is man he is elected...

and if she saw him as such she should have a little more respect for people

I kno' it's bullshit but she believes it and he knows she does.

She should, I'm not sayin' it's cool to go grabbin' the Pope. I'm just sayin' he could and should have handled the very light situation differently

And we’re saying “how?”

What is the appropriate reaction to someone grabbing and refusing to let go? He should’ve backhanded that thirsty ho.

Don’t give me that “he’s the Pope” shit. He’s HUMAN, first and foremost. He has a right to not be grabbed by anyone, regardless of whatever his perception is to others.

If Catholic followers love him so much, they’d already know and respect that.

Didn't i just say some shit like this the other day?

One day y'all gonna appreciate me.

I was just saying today, niggaz back in Bible days used to walk around with daggers...

If you don't think Jesus Ray Lewis'd a few niggaz, you just not being rational

Imagine someone grabbing big homie up when they traveling thru one of those back towns....

Fuck a smack on the hand

Maybe the God we think their is isn’t all powerful. Like maybe he can just create and that’s it

I forget the details exactly. But it was basically something like the real God created the world, and really just intended to leave mankind to its own devices with hopes that we'd evolve on our own and reach a higher state. However, the Demiurge came along and fucked everything up, so the real God used Jesus to try and get mankind back on track.

On topic, the Pope acted like most old people would when someone starts pawing them. This is a nonstory.

If it was a man instead of a woman we'd be laughing at the Pope rn.

And we’re saying “how?”

What is the appropriate reaction to someone grabbing and refusing to let go? He should’ve backhanded that thirsty ho.

Don’t give me that “he’s the Pope” shit. He’s HUMAN, first and foremost. He has a right to not be grabbed by anyone, regardless of whatever his perception is to others.

If Catholic followers love him so much, they’d already know and respect that.

The fact that's he's the Pope is central to this discussion because it is the reason he is bein' grabbed.

No one is sayin' the woman is right to hold him. That's a silly thing you guys keep sayin'

No its not a big deal, no she wasn't hurt, yes he could have done worse, no she shouldnt have been holdin' him, yes I would have reacted this way if a stranger was holdin' my arm.

With all that bullshit out of the way, the Pope was wrong for smackin' her hand. He could have shown just a few seconds patience and his people wudda got her off.

Last edited:
No its not a big deal, no she wasn't hurt, yes he could have done worse, no she shouldnt have been holdin' him, yes I would have reacted this way if a stranger was holdin' my arm.

With all that bullshit out of the way, the Pope was wrong for smackin' her hand. He could have shown just a few seconds patience and his people wudda got her off.

lol What are you talking about man. He clearly asked her nicely to let go and did his best to pull away from her. Nothing about him being the Pope make it wrong from him to smack someone's hand to free himself from the grip. You basically just making up rules of decorum out of nowhere.

lol What are you talking about man. He clearly asked her nicely to let go and did his best to pull away from her. Nothing about him being the Pope make it wrong from him to smack someone's hand to free himself from the grip. You basically just making up rules of decorum out of nowhere.

Seems you guys are all strugglin' to understand a rather simple thing.

Back