Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was the Pope wrong for smacking her hand?

In general if you push or pull me off my square it's very likely we running that fade unless an apology is made quickly and even then you can get slapped. So I'm not mad at him.
Imma ragdoll the fuck outta you then tell you how you was in the wrong.

Then slap you.

What if she stabbed him in the neck?

You niggas wouldn't keep the same energy.

He was well within his rights to do worse. She got slapped on the fucking hand not her face.

Lol what if after he slapped her she threw acid on his face.

She was clearly no threat at all and again, HE IS THE POPE. He knows he is literally awe inspirin'. He's not some nigga on the street

She was clearly no threat at all and again, HE IS THE POPE. He knows he is literally awe inspirin'. He's not some nigga on the street

Let's not play retard semantics. She could have easily meant harm when grabbing him.

HE SLAPPED HER HAND.

Grandma's do this to little kids. It's not that fucking serious lol.

Did you see his face grimace when she yanked his arm back? Pope or not he spos to just let anybody do whatever they want to him? Fuck all that lol. Like folks said in here already she got a literal slap on the wrist. Aint like he socked her in her face lol

He's the fuckin' Pope he should he aware of the deep, deep spiritual feelings these people experience just seein' him.

That's trash behaviour from the Pope

thing is tho most people don’t get that close ain’t he supposed to be in a protected case

Let's not play retard semantics. She could have easily meant harm when grabbing him.

HE SLAPPED HER HAND.

Grandma's do this to little kids. It's not that fucking serious lol.

Bro you're the one bringin' in silly hypotheticals. She was clearly no threat.

No one said it was that serious. I didn't say he should lose his Pope license. I just said it's wack behaviour from someone who is supposed to be a religious leader. Is that how Jesus would behave?

Bro you're the one bringin' in silly hypotheticals. She was clearly no threat.

No one said it was that serious. I didn't say he should lose his Pope license. I just said it's wack behaviour from someone who is supposed to be a religious leader. Is that how Jesus would behave?

That's been addressed.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Did you see his face grimace when she yanked his arm back? Pope or not he spos to just let anybody do whatever they want to him? Fuck all that lol. Like folks said in here already she got a literal slap on the wrist. Aint like he socked her in her face lol

The woman believes he's gods representative on earth. The Pope could have easily handled the situation another way.

It's not the same as some random grabbin' your arm

Back