Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was the Pope wrong for smacking her hand?

The woman believes he's gods representative on earth. The Pope could have easily handled the situation another way.

It's not the same as some random grabbin' your arm

Doesn't matter what she believes. Doesn't give her the right to yank his arm like that. Dude is just a man with a title... and he reacted the way he did to get her the fuck offa him, as he, or anyone should.

Respect peoples personal space

Doesn't matter what she believes. Doesn't give her the right to yank his arm like that. Dude is just a man with a title... and he reacted the way he did to get her the fuck offa him, as he, or anyone should.

Who said she has the right to yank his arm?

I'm sayin' the Pope, who has definitely been in this situation plenty of times before, should have handled it better

And no he's not just a man with a title again the people who believe in him think he's divine, or as close to divine as man could get

Who said she has the right to yank his arm?

I'm sayin' the Pope, who has definitely been in this situation plenty of times before, should have handled that situation better

What would have been a "better" way to handle a situation where someone is yanking on your arm and refusing to let go in your opinion?

Saying a prayer? Sprinkling some holy water on her?

Dude had every right to protect his personal space no matter what his title is.. whether you approve of it or not

What would have been a "better" way to handle a situation where someone is yanking on your arm and refusing to let go in your opinion?

Saying a prayer? Sprinkling some holy water on her?

Dude had every right to protect his personal space no matter what his title is.. whether you approve of it or not

Yes he had the right to do what he did but, again, HE IS THE POPE. Shouldn't his standard of behaviour be a little higher than that? It's not illegal so it's cool. Come on.

I dunno how long she was holdin' bruddas hand for or how far away his people are so I can't answer that but I can definitely say, he could/should have kept his position in mind

Yes he had the right to do what he did but, again, HE IS THE POPE. Shouldn't his standard of behaviour be a little higher than that? It's not illegal so it's cool. Come on.

I dunno how long she was holdin' bruddas hand for or how far away his people are so I can't answer that but I can definitely say, he could/should have kept his position in mind

giphy - 2020-01-01T165237.830.gif

Nigga was a savage killer

I think they hired new writers for the second season

It's funny. The Gnostic texts found in the Dead Sea Scrolls actually address that. In those texts, the god in the Old Testament and God in the New Testament are two different beings. The being in the Old Testament is the Demiurge, who was basically the antithesis of the true God. He's sort of what pop culture has wrongly made Satan out to be. In those texts, the Demiurge poses as God to corrupt mankind and make people believe that the physical world is all there is. Jesus was actually sent from the true God and his purpose was to redefine people's understanding of existence and to teach them how to rise above their physical limitations and get closer to the true God. There are a lot of other texts that build on those ideas too. For example, in the Gospel of Judas, Judas wasn't actually a betrayer. He was Jesus most trusted disciple. Jesus knew he had to die to fulfill his mission, which is something that true even in the accepted gospels. He entrusted Judas to make it happen and he also explained the truth of who he was to Judas, something that he didn't share with any of his other disciples.

Anyway, I think every Christian that actually reads the Bible has to question God a little bit when going between the Old and New Testament. The king in the New Testament was Jesus and he came delivering the Word of God, which teaches you to love your enemies. The king in the Old Testament was David and God empowered him to slaughter all their enemies indiscriminately.

Nope couldnt careless about the pope.. but people think just because they deify the pope that he is not human.. that a was a tame human reaction to getting pulled in that fashion

there are1000s more pressing cases i mean issues that the pope should address

It's funny. The Gnostic texts found in the Dead Sea Scrolls actually address that. In those texts, the god in the Old Testament and God in the New Testament are two different beings. The being in the Old Testament is the Demiurge, who was basically the antithesis of the true God. He's sort of what pop culture has wrongly made Satan out to be. In those texts, the Demiurge poses as God to corrupt mankind and make people believe that the physical world is all there is. Jesus was actually sent from the true God and his purpose was to redefine people's understanding of existence and to teach them how to rise above their physical limitations and get closer to the true God. There are a lot of other texts that build on those ideas too. For example, in the Gospel of Judas, Judas wasn't actually a betrayer. He was Jesus most trusted disciple. Jesus knew he had to die to fulfill his mission, which is something that true even in the accepted gospels. He entrusted Judas to make it happen and he also explained the truth of who he was to Judas, something that he didn't share with any of his other disciples.

Anyway, I think every Christian that actually reads the Bible has to question God a little bit when going between the Old and New Testament. The king in the New Testament was Jesus and he came delivering the Word of God, which teaches you to love your enemies. The king in the Old Testament was David and God empowered him to slaughter all their enemies indiscriminately.

Maybe the God we think their is isn’t all powerful. Like maybe he can just create and that’s it

The woman believes he's gods representative on earth. The Pope could have easily handled the situation another way.

It's not the same as some random grabbin' your arm

This is a shitty argument
These preachers/priest/imams/rabbis /Gods/.... Kings are not tapped by a higher power she might believe in the easter bunny too that neither here nor there

This is a shitty argument
These preachers/priest/imams/rabbis /Gods/.... Kings are not tapped by a higher power she might believe in the easter bunny too that neither here nor there

No because his divinity is the reason she is there and the reason she is holdin' his hand.

Back