Was The Ban Warranted?

If the mods are cool with it then cool.

My only thing is, there's no other forum on the internet that gives that much power to the people. So as much as yall cry about shit on here, there should be just as much props given to ABW on how things are ran here and how open we are to receiving feedback from the people, whether it be about implementing rules, new features on the site, etc.

How many strikes, jury, etc should be decided by the posters tho. Not yall.

Needs to be transparency on yall end tho. Like say the shit that happened to me today was eligible for a strike if I wanted to take it to court. How do I actually know it was @Chicity and he's not just taking a strike for someone else? If he doesn't own up how can I even accuse a mod of wrong doing?

Say what y’all want bout that group vs that other group shit

They say making threads go deep

View attachment 318680

giphy.gif

The Mod Squad barely posted in this thread. This was a Goldie vs ABW thread.

If the mods are cool with it then cool.

My only thing is, there's no other forum on the internet that gives that much power to the people. So as much as yall cry about shit on here, there should be just as much props given to ABW on how things are ran here and how open we are to receiving feedback from the people, whether it be about implementing rules, new features on the site, etc.

Yall act like niggas show no love whatsoever and that's wack.

Needs to be transparency on yall end tho. Like say the shit that happened to me today was eligible for a strike if I wanted to take it to court. How do I actually know it was @Chicity and he's not just taking a strike for someone else? If he doesn't own up how can I even accuse a mod of wrong doing?
cv9uifds0bpv.gif

1. link me to this battle again
2. it only took 3 years but I'm glad they finally purchased some balls courage from the the ABW store
Sighs just search Calicoe vs Daylyt it was Calicoe’s next battle after he beat Lux....Lyt was actually spitting in that jawn too

• Goat
Reactions: AP2.5
Then call out who you think it was then

For what so yall can flip it on me?

That's why there needs to be transparency. You use your modding power to make changes to people's, posts, accounts or ban people from their accounts there should be a footprint for everyone to see. Otherwise you can just run wild whenever you hurt. If you gonna make decisions that affect people's ability to post then stand on it. Don't hide your hands. If you doing what your supposed to it won't be a problem.

Reactions: ChicagoFigure
For what so yall can flip it on me?

That's why there needs to be transparency. You use your modding power to make changes to people's, posts, accounts or ban people from their accounts there should be a footprint for everyone to see. Otherwise you can just run wild whenever you hurt. If you gonna make decisions that affect people's ability to post then stand on it. Don't hide your hands. If you doing what your supposed to it wint be a problem.
why don't you believe it was chi?