Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was The Ban Warranted?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
After listening to a new Lupe Fiasco song that was dropped, I responded with:

tenor.gif

ABW member @Maza Yanga replied to my post with:

I feel like it's become the norm for mfs to come online and talk to people reckless cuz they know they're safe at home. In order to stop that corny shit there has to be consequences in place.

We're all adults and should be able to debate and talk shit to eachother without calling people bitches, talking about people's family and kids, etc.

I gave homie a temporary ban and some members feel like the ban wasn't warranted. How do you feel?

Lmao, I think he didn't realize who he was talking to, which makes it extra funny to me. It wasn't a lifetime ban, so he'll be fine and he'll think twice the next time he replies to someone that disagrees with his opinion, which is good. From what I've seen in my time here, the staff has been making moves to cultivate a more positive and mature environment. Which is dope.

Sometimes, children have to be punished.

After listening to a new Lupe Fiasco song that was dropped, I responded with:

ABW member @Maza Yanga replied to my post with:

I feel like it's become the norm for mfs to come online and talk to people reckless cuz they know they're safe at home. In order to stop that corny shit there has to be consequences in place.

We're all adults and should be able to debate and talk shit to eachother without calling people bitches, talking about people's family and kids, etc.

I gave homie a temporary ban and some members feel like the ban wasn't warranted. How do you feel?
So u gave him a feelings ban?

Over lupe?

I agree with @Goldie ??

I feel like mfers should post online the same way they talk in real life.

Thats why I never have back and forths here cause mfers start inviting you to their dicks, calling you bitches and shit. Shit like that would never fly in real life cause im swinging. Not saying im a tough guy and would win the fight, just saying ive swung at mfers for less and would stab a mfer for that smd shit.

We could talk a ton of shit to each other without going down that path and for the most part we do.

Id even vote for putting rules in place.

But seeing how that rule isnt in place, the ban still not warranted.

I don't wanna run shit like a dictator that's why i rarely ever ban people.

I always felt you should talk to people online like you would offline. We can all talk shit and roast eachother without calling people bitches or bringing up relatives.

That's just me, where is the line drawn with yall? At the end of the day it's about how yall feel, it's not about me.

No because you’re setting a precedent that anybody calling somebody a bitch or something else under the umbrella of name calling is ban worthy

if that post was made to someone other than goldie then he wouldn’t be banned and we would all just laugh.

You made it too personal when you supposed to mod without feelings

think about how chitown calls du, AP, and chicity jackasses all the time. You’re now setting the floor that he can be banned because of that.

I get that you wanna defend your own honor and that’s fine but if you call him a bitch ass nigga he can’t ban you and he would just have to take it. Which is a form of systemic oppression

I love you goldie and even if I’m wrong in what I’m saying im gonna hold you or anybody else accountable for their actions and call it out when I see injustice In a fair and unbiased manner

Back