Was The Ban Warranted?

No because you’re setting a precedent that anybody calling somebody a bitch or something else under the umbrella of name calling is ban worthy

if that post was made to someone other than goldie then he wouldn’t be banned and we would all just laugh.

You made it too personal when you supposed to mod without feelings

think about how chitown calls du, AP, and chicity jackasses all the time. You’re now setting the floor that he can be banned because of that.

I get that you wanna defend your own honor and that’s fine but if you call him a bitch ass nigga he can’t ban you and he would just have to take it. Which is a form of systemic oppression

Is he the first person to be banned for calling somebody a bitch. Yes or no?

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones
I guess I'm not in the threads where he's being a nuisance, other than this instance I haven't seen him do anything

I don't wanna run shit like a dictator that's why i rarely ever ban people.

I always felt you should talk to people online like you would offline. We can all talk shit and roast eachother without calling people bitches or bringing up relatives.

That's just me, where is the line drawn with yall? At the end of the day it's about how yall feel, it's not about me.

Family being brought up crosses the line. thats the biggest one.

Calling a mfer a bitch is wild to me cause that shit usually would need to be followed up with a fight but we know no one fighting over a forum post, me included. Shits wild, not sure if its ban worthy.

Its rare but i seen mfers say suck my dick on here. that shit would legit make me contemplate finding a mfer and stabbing him. Idk if its ban worthy, but anyone that tells a mfer that needs to be forced to post their address at the very least.

No because you’re setting a precedent that anybody calling somebody a bitch or something else under the umbrella of name calling is ban worthy

if that post was made to someone other than goldie then he wouldn’t be banned and we would all just laugh.

You made it too personal when you supposed to mod without feelings

think about how chitown calls du, AP, and chicity jackasses all the time. You’re now setting the floor that he can be banned because of that.

I get that you wanna defend your own honor and that’s fine but if you call him a bitch ass nigga he can’t ban you and he would just have to take it. Which is a form of systemic oppression

I love you goldie and even if I’m wrong in what I’m saying im gonna hold you or anybody else accountable for their actions and call it out when I see injustice In a fair and unbiased manner

Mfer said systematic opression. Lmao. fuck outa here.

Feel you though.

Imo, it's based on how the person reacts to being called out their name.

If you take it as a joke then so will everyone else and you'll continue to be called one whenever.

If you offended, let it be known and as a mod imma handle it.

You call me or any female poster that's not ok with it a bitch, you getting bandt. I don't play that shit and I respect everyone.

I couldn’t tell you. Hmm probably. I assume somebody called a female a bitch and he got banned

are you saying you’re a female?
:ohword4:

I'm saying for niggas like you who probably gets called bitches and punks on the regular, this isn't a big deal. But any grown man with some type of self respect has zero tolerance for that type of shit.

Then why should that type of behavior be tolerated on the site?

The better question is 'As the owner and administrator of the site, am I gonna ban everyone who says something that makes me uncomfortable?'

And it wasn't like the nigga said 'Hey @Goldie, you're a bitch!'. The nigga used a funny meme that was relevant, that say saying 'shut up bitch'. Don't see the difference? Ok cool.

Also, I dunno anywhere - online or in real life - where you get banned without a warning. If it went down the way you say it did and the banning is based solely on that, why not hit homie with a 'Yo, chill out with the bitch shit, bro. As the owner/admin, this ya only warning.'.

Beyond that, niggas just be talking, bruh. I don't really refer to ANYONE as bitch, but I be on here talking reckless about beating niggas up, etc. Who gives a fuck? Niggas know it's all jokes. This the black man's e-barbershop. So unless you got some kinda other beef with the nigga...a banning, temporary or not, seems kinda extreme and like you're in your feelings.

I guess nobody else agrees?

Yall got threads voting on labeling people idiots for a week cause they got opinions but calling someone a bitch...

Lol. Just keep the same fucking energy. Cause if I threw a fit when I got called a bitch yesterday for no reason not a fuck would be given. I dropped a gif on that fuck nigga and went about my evening.