Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was The Ban Warranted?

Nah don't take a shot and hide lmaooo

How mfs talk to me offline is how i expect mfs to talk to me online. If you know you wouldn't call me a bitch offline, don't come online and get fake tough. That's all it is.

If I'm insecure for not wanting mfs to call me a bitch then so be it.
Lmao I’m not if I wanted to take a shot at you I would but I don’t have any malice for you at the moment I’m just getting my point across

and a ice cube gif (THAT YOU HAVE USED) isn’t being fake tough man

and if you expect the internet to be the same as real life then the way everyone here talks to each other has to be regulated

Being called an idiot is the same as being called a bitch? You might hurt yourself reaching that hard.

We can easily change it to donkey of the week if idiot offends u.
But what If a poster requests another to be banned for being called an idiot?

Do u grant it or ignore it n assume they're acting like a bitch? ?

Depends on how serious you take it, been called a lot of things.

Recently I was called a "whole hoe" for a misunderstanding.

But I aint trip because I'm used to getting roasted and handing out roasts.

Honestly folks in general are a lil too loose on here with the name calling and personal insults. I tend to check out of conversations/debates when it gets to that point.

Insulting family should never be tolerated. Calling women bitches shouldn't be tolerated either.

That being said tho.....

@Goldie ?? you called Beta a "cat collecting faggot" in that scarface thread... lol If that shit was coo.. then dude posting a "shut up bitch" gif to you shouldn't result in a ban.

Honestly folks in general are a lil too loose on here with the name calling and personal insults. I tend to check out of conversations/debates when it gets to that point.

Insulting family should never be tolerated. Calling women bitches shouldn't be tolerated either.

That being said tho.....

@Goldie ?? you called Beta a "cat collecting faggot" in that scarface thread... lol If that shit was coo.. then dude posting a "shut up bitch" gif to you shouldn't result in a ban.
lmao good point I forgot about that

That being said tho.....

Why you bringing up old shit? ? ? ? ole remember the times head ass nigga

Yall got threads voting on labeling people idiots for a week cause they got opinions but calling someone a bitch...

Lol. Just keep the same fucking energy. Cause if I threw a fit when I got called a bitch yesterday for no reason not a fuck would be given. I dropped a gif on that fuck nigga and went about my evening.

That's why it seems like there is more to this. I can't say for sure that I've seen him be ok with being called a bitch, but usually that nigga @Goldie, just take shit on the chin, shoot a couple shots back and keep it moving.

Side note.

To me, saying shut your bitch ass up and shut up bitch are different. Idk why. Maybe im wrong. But when the shit ends in bitch, its like word? Aight bet.

Same as someone saying suck a dick and suck my dick. Both bad. But suck a dick is fighting words. Suck my dick means someone got to go.

I learned a while back that suck my dick being so offensive is a north east thing though. Like smd is offensive everywhere, but its was more offensive north east. Thats the worst shit you could say to a mfer if you from NJ, NY, PA, DC and shit.
So if I go to New York and tell someone to smd and add the bitch at the end, I'd more than likely get tied up on the coliseum roof?

Back