Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was The Ban Warranted?

Why I gotta be trolling, this why things the way they are cause you people are ok with the bullshit

ehh

never put myself in a position to be caught up in this “bullshit” you speak of.

I dont “beef” with posters and mods

even my “rant” in this thread was not serious

im here to entertain, be entertained and help the site grow and be great brother

Last edited:
because you be with the bullshit till your feelings get hurt like hypocritical bitch. You been told this already stop playing victim.
Did you get banned for bringing up my dad unprovoked, I don't think you did. You sit around here mad because dudes say faggot and dyke and then you did some shit you claim we should be banned for. You bring up old shit from 2017 that you do in 2020. Clean up your shit before coming at me and Freeman. Miss me with the dumb shit you talking about.

Back to scrolling pass your post now

ehh

never put myself in a position to be caught up in this “bullshit” you speak of.

I dont “beef” with posters and mods

even my “rant” in this thread was not serious

im here to be entertain, be entertained and help the site grow and be great brother
So am I Brother

So am I Brother
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Did you get banned for bringing up my dad unprovoked, I don't think you did. You sit around here mad because dudes say faggot and dyke and then you did some shit you claim we should be banned for. You bring up old shit from 2017 that you do in 2020. Clean up your shit before coming at me and Freeman. Miss me with the dumb shit you talking about.

You didn’t get banned for bringing up kids either so what is the complaint? I’ve been banned tho and never complained about it. You been on this wave for awhile and nobody takes it serious for those reasons. Lol so what are you even mad about? Because Kandy a mod? That’s the only reason you mad bro cuz you don’t like the mods and it’s not changing. And stop bitching every other week.

Suspected cac

Your death changed the world

you might be the most influential poster of the year

your gif made the mods hate me lol

Foh nigga. Yall do this shit every week.

It could be a nigga with 2 posts in 3 years who got banned and youll be in here like

tenor (1).gif

Dramatic ass bitc... niggas :word?:

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    403.9 KB · Views: 1
Back