Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was The Ban Warranted?

I thought I made my point with the million dollars example. As long as it's reasonable, i'm cool with it.

I'll say it now, nobody on the staff is being fired.
I’m just simply asking for your opinion as a boss..... what should a mod s punishment be?

I'm not in here talking about rules. And I've been told it's a definitive no to what I am requesting to move the site forward. So what else do you have @Inori

Fair enough.. you were told NO for what you requested.. im still not sure what that was but ok let's roll with that.

Wouldn't making the case and getting the community at large to agree with your case end up with rules being changed which would prevent you're perceived slight from happening again?

If niggas can change ur AVI and username , they can prolly read ur PMs y’all ok w that?

@Elzo69Renaissance if I got enough bread I can ban you from the site for 24 hours, change your avi... add some badges to your shit... you ok with that?

It's all meant to be jokes but as usual folks tend to go overboard and take shit way left.

If we are all in agreement about what too far left is... it's less likely to happen.

But im done with tryna be logical in this bitch im here for the jokes

Fair enough.. you were told NO for what you requested.. im still not sure what that was but ok let's roll with that.

Wouldn't making the case and getting the community at large to agree with your case end up with rules being changed which would prevent you're perceived slight from happening again?

@Elzo69Renaissance if I got enough bread I can ban you from the site for 24 hours, change your avi... add some badges to your shit... you ok with that?

It's all meant to be jokes but as usual folks tend to go overboard and take shit way left.

If we are all in agreement about what too far left is... it's less likely to happen.

Last I heard the changing AVI s shit was cancelled due to ppl bitching ...

This is true. I read yall PMs everynight before bed like bedtime stories.

giphy.gif

You know, back in my day when someone said something to me that i disliked or hurt my feelings, i just called them a faggot and insulted their character perhaps explain to them about one night of passion I had with their mother. I dont see why we cant continue that.

I'm not understanding why I need a court case or the 'people' for that to happen.

Everyone has acknowledged it was wrong correct?

I shouldn't have to dance around like an idiot for that to happen. And if I reacted differently and less calm you wouldn't be talking about no court case when they banned me it would just be a 'welp he shouldn't have did all that'

It's only because it suits your cape you wanna talk about this court bullshit.

I'm not understanding why I need a court case or the 'people' for that to happen.

Everyone has acknowledged it was wrong correct?

I shouldn't have to dance around like an idiot for that to happen. And if I reacted differently and less calm you wouldn't be talking about no court case when they banned me it would just be a 'welp he shouldn't have did all that'

It's only because it suits your cape you wanna talk about this court bullshit.

I dont have any side on this so dont put that on me. I think yall ALL are being ridiculous.

Alls im sayin is that if there was a poll or court case that determined what the actual rules are pertaining to name changes/bans/avi changes... yall wouldn't have to keep having these same arguments about so called mod abuse every couple of weeks.. but yall like arguing with the mods and the mods like arguing with yall..... so we'll be here again sometime in August... and September... and October.... etc etc

Back