Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was The Ban Warranted?

In my defense, the first thing I said when you made your complaint was we can take this to ABW court if you would like someone to be penalized.

Bruh I've said repeatedly I'm not with the ignorance as currency shit. Yall can keep it cute with that bullshit. Fuck a abw court.

I know if I do what I want to do I'll be outta here. Niggas gonna say I crossed the line.

Niggas stay on some sucka shit. I'm not here for it.

As soon as niggas got nothing intelligent to say it's a whole bunch of fuckshit to do.

Niggas cant even show they hands.

Bruh I've said repeatedly I'm not with the ignorance as currency shit. Yall can keep it cute with that bullshit. Fuck a abw court.

I know if I do what I want to do I'll be outta here.

Niggas stay on some sucka shit. I'm not here for it.

As soon as niggas got nothing intelligent to say it's a whole bunch of fuckshit to do.

I understand, I told niggas I aint with the fuck shit with mfs getting outta pocket and mfs cried for 20 plus pages on why I should be cool with being called a bitch.

At the end of the day tho, I didn't have shit to do with your avi change.

Thought you would've wanted the culprit to be penalized, you don't want to do that, cool. Looks like your name was changed back, we can move on.

I understand, I told niggas I aint with the fuck shit with mfs getting outta pocket and mfs cried for 20 plus pages on why I should be cool with being called a bitch.

Thought you would've wanted the culprit to be penalized, you don't want to do that, cool. Looks like your name was changed back, we can move on.
What would the penalty be for the culprit? Just asking for the sake of convo

What would the penalty be for the culprit? Just asking for the sake of convo

That's not for me to decide. That's the purpose of ABW court.

I've removed myself from decision making on here a long time ago for the most part.

Yall cry about the mods having too much "power" , so we created ABW court so the people can decide the verdict in most cases. If yall don't want use it, it's not on us.

Get rid of the mod who did it.

This the exact shit I'm talking about. You wanna talk about rule changes but it's still niggas in their feelings enforcing the rules.

I've removed myself from decision making on here a long time ago for the most part.

Yall cry about the mods having too much "power" , so we created ABW court so the people can decide the verdict in most cases. If yall don't want use it, it's not on us.
Who was the cowardly mod that did it

This is not my hill....just wanted to know what the ABW punishments entail

Get rid of the mod who did it.

This the exact shit I'm talking about. You wanna talk about rule changes but it's still niggas in their feelings enforcing the rules.

You go to the extreme with your input fam.

Most of the members on the staff do a lot of things behind the scenes that none of yall see, not to mention the day to day things. That's like telling Steve Jobs get rid of his staff cuz you don't like the camera on your iphone. I'm down to address the camera issue, but removing my staff isn't an option.

You go to the extreme with your input fam.

Most of the members on the staff do a lot of things behind the scenes that none of yall see, not to mention the day to day things. That's like telling Steve Jobs get rid of his staff cuz you don't like the camera on your iphone. I'm down to address the camera issue, but removing my staff isn't an option.
Don't answer any more questions b

I did it
:stare:

So if I’m hearing this correctly if this goes to court and we vote for the mod to be demodded and/or banned ....it’s going to happen? @Goldie ??

If you're taken to court and the people say you owe the plaintiff a million real dollars, you paying?

As long as the penalty is within reason, I'm all for it.

Back