Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was I wrong?

Hol'up tho...why is it that only your trashcans are being stolen tho?

Has any of your other neighbors been having theirs stolen too?
I said this several times in this thread. She even admitted to as much before it got ignant

Back story: I've had 3 trash cans stolen out of my back yard this summer. Most likely fiends. Two of the trashcan were those metal ones. Fairly new too. But they were prolly stolen for scrap metal.

Also the city gave every resident a thick green plastic trash can. They got that too.

Temporary solution: I just been dropping trash in neighbors cans the past few weeks. And a trashcan across the alley that sits in the alley for whoever to drop trash in. I was supposed to buy a new one during my vacation, but I kept forgetting. Plus the neighbors on my block know what I'm doing so they don't really care.

Situation today: the neighbor across the alley.... Who sits a trashcan in the alley..... For people to drop trash in as they walked down the street.... Rolled up on me about putting my trash in the city trashcan outside a currently vacant house. Not her trashcan. She just saw me and thought she'd catch my while she had the chance.

What happened: she asked me do I sometimes put trash in her alley can. I told her I do, someone stole 3 trashcan from me this summer and until we get another, I've been using neighbors cans, and a few times yes I dropped a few bags in the alley can. She wasn't feeling that and told me not to. I was like bruh, it's an alley trash can you clearly put out there for the community. I your neighbor, who was stolen from, saw that community can as a relief because thankfully someone was looking out for the community I live in.

She really pissed me of she was like that's not my problem. Buy another trashcan, and buy a chain to chain it down, but don't put your trash in my can in the alley, that's for people walking down the street.

I countered with you mean the you only got it out there for the niggaz who be outside hustling all day? Throwing blunt guts and chicken bones everywhere that folk... Like me... Pick up and place in this very trash can so it's not in front of your house? You cool with people cleaning up for you, but God Forbid you temporarily help a neighbor in need.

Thank you .Thank you for being a considerate and helpful neighbor. We appreciate all you do for the community and you have a blessed day.

She was fussing back the whole time, and I kept thanking her for being a great neighbor over and over again in a very sarcastic tone.

Was I wrong?

I'll concede that I've dragged my feet on getting a new can. But I already bought two metal ones this summer after a whole bunch of plastic ones with holes in them kept accumulating the alley. I gathered them all up.. Took them to the dump, bought some new shiny metal ones to go in the back yard instead. This was back in June.

But now when it would be nice to have a bunch of random holey trash cans, I've been using neighbors trashcans... And rarely that ladies....

I already made some phone calls.... Cuz fuck her..... But yea.. was I wrong??
This some Leo shit right here boy

Back story: I've had 3 trash cans stolen out of my back yard this summer. Most likely fiends. Two of the trashcan were those metal ones. Fairly new too. But they were prolly stolen for scrap metal.

Also the city gave every resident a thick green plastic trash can. They got that too.

Temporary solution: I just been dropping trash in neighbors cans the past few weeks. And a trashcan across the alley that sits in the alley for whoever to drop trash in. I was supposed to buy a new one during my vacation, but I kept forgetting. Plus the neighbors on my block know what I'm doing so they don't really care.

Situation today: the neighbor across the alley.... Who sits a trashcan in the alley..... For people to drop trash in as they walked down the street.... Rolled up on me about putting my trash in the city trashcan outside a currently vacant house. Not her trashcan. She just saw me and thought she'd catch my while she had the chance.

What happened: she asked me do I sometimes put trash in her alley can. I told her I do, someone stole 3 trashcan from me this summer and until we get another, I've been using neighbors cans, and a few times yes I dropped a few bags in the alley can. She wasn't feeling that and told me not to. I was like bruh, it's an alley trash can you clearly put out there for the community. I your neighbor, who was stolen from, saw that community can as a relief because thankfully someone was looking out for the community I live in.

She really pissed me of she was like that's not my problem. Buy another trashcan, and buy a chain to chain it down, but don't put your trash in my can in the alley, that's for people walking down the street.

I countered with you mean the you only got it out there for the niggaz who be outside hustling all day? Throwing blunt guts and chicken bones everywhere that folk... Like me... Pick up and place in this very trash can so it's not in front of your house? You cool with people cleaning up for you, but God Forbid you temporarily help a neighbor in need.

Thank you .Thank you for being a considerate and helpful neighbor. We appreciate all you do for the community and you have a blessed day.

She was fussing back the whole time, and I kept thanking her for being a great neighbor over and over again in a very sarcastic tone.

Was I wrong?

I'll concede that I've dragged my feet on getting a new can. But I already bought two metal ones this summer after a whole bunch of plastic ones with holes in them kept accumulating the alley. I gathered them all up.. Took them to the dump, bought some new shiny metal ones to go in the back yard instead. This was back in June.

But now when it would be nice to have a bunch of random holey trash cans, I've been using neighbors trashcans... And rarely that ladies....

I already made some phone calls.... Cuz fuck her..... But yea.. was I wrong??
she had every right to get on your ass. YOu a grown ass man bruh get off your fat lazy ass and buy a garbage bag. she even had to help yo ass on how to keep it from getting stolen. You spend all your life expecting others to feel sorry for you take responsibility and grown the fuck up.

she had every right to get on your ass. YOu a grown ass man bruh get off your fat lazy ass and buy a garbage bag. she even had to help yo ass on how to keep it from getting stolen. You spend all your life expecting others to feel sorry for you take responsibility and grown the fuck up.
Chest bump a chainsaw faggot

@King Du how old is this woman?
Prolly 55ish.

I work all day, been gone since 8am, and I ain't getting home till like 2am

That's all this week. I'll figure it out tho... Get a new trashcan and chain this weekend

Back