Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was I wrong?

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Back story: I've had 3 trash cans stolen out of my back yard this summer. Most likely fiends. Two of the trashcan were those metal ones. Fairly new too. But they were prolly stolen for scrap metal.

Also the city gave every resident a thick green plastic trash can. They got that too.

Temporary solution: I just been dropping trash in neighbors cans the past few weeks. And a trashcan across the alley that sits in the alley for whoever to drop trash in. I was supposed to buy a new one during my vacation, but I kept forgetting. Plus the neighbors on my block know what I'm doing so they don't really care.

Situation today: the neighbor across the alley.... Who sits a trashcan in the alley..... For people to drop trash in as they walked down the street.... Rolled up on me about putting my trash in the city trashcan outside a currently vacant house. Not her trashcan. She just saw me and thought she'd catch my while she had the chance.

What happened: she asked me do I sometimes put trash in her alley can. I told her I do, someone stole 3 trashcan from me this summer and until we get another, I've been using neighbors cans, and a few times yes I dropped a few bags in the alley can. She wasn't feeling that and told me not to. I was like bruh, it's an alley trash can you clearly put out there for the community. I your neighbor, who was stolen from, saw that community can as a relief because thankfully someone was looking out for the community I live in.

She really pissed me of she was like that's not my problem. Buy another trashcan, and buy a chain to chain it down, but don't put your trash in my can in the alley, that's for people walking down the street.

I countered with you mean the you only got it out there for the niggaz who be outside hustling all day? Throwing blunt guts and chicken bones everywhere that folk... Like me... Pick up and place in this very trash can so it's not in front of your house? You cool with people cleaning up for you, but God Forbid you temporarily help a neighbor in need.

Thank you .Thank you for being a considerate and helpful neighbor. We appreciate all you do for the community and you have a blessed day.

She was fussing back the whole time, and I kept thanking her for being a great neighbor over and over again in a very sarcastic tone.

Was I wrong?

I'll concede that I've dragged my feet on getting a new can. But I already bought two metal ones this summer after a whole bunch of plastic ones with holes in them kept accumulating the alley. I gathered them all up.. Took them to the dump, bought some new shiny metal ones to go in the back yard instead. This was back in June.

But now when it would be nice to have a bunch of random holey trash cans, I've been using neighbors trashcans... And rarely that ladies....

I already made some phone calls.... Cuz fuck her..... But yea.. was I wrong??

Last edited:
do the cans have to be of the metal variety?

Does she have to take the trash to the front on pickup day or does the trash man roll down the alley?

Back story: I've had 3 trash cans stolen out of my back yard this summer. Most likely fiends. Two of the trashcan were those metal ones. Fairly new too. But they were prolly stolen for scrap metal.

Also the city have every resident a thick green plastic trash can. They got that too.

Temporary solution: I just been dropping trash in neighbors cans the past few weeks. And a trashcan across the alley that sits in the alley for whoever to drop trash in. I was supposed to buy a new one during my vacation, but I kept forgetting. Plus the neighbors on my block know what I'm doing so they don't really care.

Situation today: the neighbor across the alley.... Who sits a trashcan in the alley..... For people to drop trash in as they walked the street.... Rolled up on me about putting my trash in the city trashcan outside a currently vacant house. Not her trashcan. She just saw me and thought she'd catch my while she had the chance.

What happened: she asked me do I sometimes put trash in her alley can. I told her I do, someone stole 3 trashcan from me this summer and until we get another, I've been using neighbors cans, and a few times yes I dropped a few bags in the alley can. She wasn't feeling that and told me not to. I was like bruh, it's an alley trah can you clearly put out there for the community. I your neighbor, who was stolen from, saw that community can as a relief because thankfully someone was looking out for the community I live in.

She really pissed me of she was like that's not my problem. Buy a chain and chain your trash can down. But another team yeah trashcan, but don't put your trash in my can in the alley, that's for people walking down the street.

I counted with you mean the niggaz who be outside hustling all day. Throwing blunt guys and chicken bones everywhere that folk... Like me... Pick up and place in this very trash can so it's not in front of your house? You cool with people cleaning up for you, but God Forbid you temporarily help a neighbor in need.

Thank you .Thank you for being a considerate and helpful neighbor. We appreciate all you do for the community and you have a blessed day.

She was fussing back the whole time, and I kept thanking her for being a great neighbor over and over again in a very sarcastic tone.

Was I wrong?

I'll concede that I've dragged my feet on getting a new can. But I already bought two metal ones this summer after a whole bunch of plastic ones with holes in them kept accumulating the alley. I gathered them all up.. Took them to the dump, bought some new shiny metal ones to go in the back yard instead. This was back in June.

But now when it would be nice to have a bunch of random holey trash cans, I've been using neighbors trashcans... And rarely that ladies....

I already made some phone calls.... Cuz fuck her..... But yea.. was I wrong??

Not that big of a deal, just don't use her trash cans and keep using your other neighbors. You wasted your time trying to reason with her. Since she don't want you using her cans don't you shovel her sidewalk this winter.

I see your point, she intend it for public use so it shouldnt be that big of a deal. But you probably should have asked to use it first.
At the end of the day, its her can and you have no right to it at all.
Bruh. It was sitting in the alley. On the side of her yard. Outside her gate

Not behind her house with her trashcans. Not in front of her fence. Meaning it was no where near the front or the back where she would walk in. It's clearly in the alley.... I'll try to find an image on Google maps.

And yes I guess in theory she I should have asked... But it literally is an unmanned trash can she prolly ain't even buy, cuz as I mentioned empty trashcans roll down the alleys all the time

do the cans have to be of the metal variety?
No but they are nicer and after much more discouraging towards rats. Which can be problem with those holey plastic trash cans with no lids

Does she have to take the trash to the front on pickup day or does the trash man roll down the alley?
No. It's 100% unmanned. She don't have to do shit. She don't even got a lid on it...

No but they are nicer and after much more discouraging towards rats. Which can be problem with those holey plastic trash cans with no lids
Du, family

i know your hardware store has these

toter-commercial-trash-cans-025564-01grs-64_1000.jpg

no rats getting through this

Not that big of a deal, just don't use her trash cans and keep using your other neighbors. You wasted your time trying to reason with her. Since she don't want you using her cans don't you shovel her sidewalk this winter.
That's so fucking crazy that you said that

That's my whole issue. I'm ALWAYS outside doing shit for the neighbors. I know for a fact I shoveled hers cuz my homeboy mother and grandmother still live in their block so if I'm already out there, I just hit their block too.

I clean up her alley all the time, cuz I pull up home at like 2am and sometimes it's a mess outside. I'll pick up all that trash and put it in those same trash cans that be in the alley....

Like the audacity to come at me like that.

O already called Miss Verna Miss dot Miss Shelly & miss Frankie... They heated too....

I hope they old asses jump her old ass

Du, family

i know your hardware store has these

toter-commercial-trash-cans-025564-01grs-64_1000.jpg

no rats getting through this
That's what the city gives us. That's what got stolen....smh... Imma get a new one and a chain this week. But I'm working straight through the weekend the rest of the week.... Leave the house at 8am come home 2am

That's what the city gives us. That's what got stolen....smh... Imma get a new one and a chain this week. But I'm working straight through the weekend the rest of the week.... Leave the house at 8am come home 2am
oh ok...i was unclear

i thought you were soley talking about the metal ones

damn, they stealing those too?

might be time to pack it up family

Her: "that trash can is for people walking down the street"

Me: "how do u think i got to the trash can?!? :niggaa:

They only stealing your trash cans?

Back