Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was I wrong?

Man just buy a chain and some new cans at Harbor Freights.

She just crossed one more person off her list of those that she can trust to get her boxes while she is on vacation.

Her: "that trash can is for people walking down the street"

Me: "how do u think i got to the trash can?!? :niggaa:
she was like, i don't know what you got in your trash..

and you know what the dope boys crack heads and fiends got in their trash???

they don't even care she put the shit out there.. myself and a few other concerned citizens the only ones who fill it up with the litter on the street.....

i know for a fact mr carter do that shit every morning....i hope she ask him about he, he gonna tell her she fucked up

Man just buy a chain and some new cans at Harbor Freights.

She just crossed one more person off her list of those that she can trust to get her boxes while she is on vacation.
imma get my shit.....but the audacity of her is killing me

I ain't never heard somebody upset about trash going in a trash can, I thought I was petty. She go be watching you from now on.

Jus keep usin it, tf she gon do, take the can away? Lol
bruh...i am so tempted to loading her shit up now....

what would be worse is if i told the corner boys to do it....

she live in a neighborhood where she knows what's going on, and of course she's unfazed cuz no one pays attention to her.....

maybe she looking for attention....

She's in a lose-lose situation

wants a can in the alley for other people to use so there's less trash, but upset someone else is using it

force her hand, jus keep using it

either she takes it away, then there'd be more trash or deal w/ someone else using it

she's the type to cut off her nose to spite her face

To me, it sounds like she was already pissed at something else and you caught strays. If you're the friendly neighborhood good guy then you're also the safe guy to spaz on

I've never heard anyone express concerns about what kind of garbage a person has

She's in a lose-lose situation

wants a can in the alley for other people to use so there's less trash, but upset someone else is using it

force her hand, jus keep using it

either she takes it away, then there'd be more trash or deal w/ someone else using it

she's the type to cut off her nose to spite her face
what trips me out is that the WOLVES live right in that alley by her house and they look at me like family......

i actually hope none of them saw me out there arguing with her, or she don't slip up complain to thm about me

she going to be the device of her own demise

and the crazy part, she pulled me up when i was putting trash into the empty trash can behind the yard of an empty house..

i ain't put shit in her can in weeks, cuz ain't no lid on it, so i don't put food in it

Her trash can ain't got shit to do with Du being unable to keep up with HIS trash cans

Just cause he wanna be Da Mayor don't mean he get to dump his lima beans and chicken refuse wherever he feel like. Niggas don't got no respect for other property

Her trash can ain't got shit to do with Du being unable to keep up with HIS trash cans

Just cause he wanna be Da Mayor don't mean he get to dump his lima beans and chicken refuse wherever he feel like. Niggas don't got no respect for other property
like i said, i wasn't even putting shit in her trashcan when she came at me bruh,

she asked a question and i answered it.

so it's not problem when i pick up trash out the alley and put it in that trashcan?????

like i said, i wasn't even putting shit in her trashcan when she came at me bruh,

she asked a question and i answered it.

so it's not problem when i pick up trash out the alley and put it in that trashcan?????
I didn't see the one where it's been weeks since you used her can

At this point, seeing as how her words don't apply, you should have shrugged and walked off.

I didn't see the one where it's been weeks since you used her can

At this point, seeing as how her words don't apply, you should have shrugged and walked off.
her can doesn't have a lid on it. so i walked up the street to see if the empty house still had a cam and i been using that one the past two weeks since we been back off of vacay...

which i was walking down from, i just didn't appreciate her making it seem like it's absurd that i put trash in a trashcan that's for people other than her to put trash in...then accuse me of over stuffing her public can tht i ain't used in weeks.....

i'm like it's out in the alley...anybody could put anything in it, but she was doing way too much rolling up on me like that

bet money she apologize though....the whole block prolly talking about it by now

her can doesn't have a lid on it. so i walked up the street to see if the empty house still had a cam and i been using that one the past two weeks since we been back off of vacay...

which i was walking down from, i just didn't appreciate her making it seem like it's absurd that i put trash in a trashcan that's for people other than her to put trash in...then accuse me of over stuffing her public can tht i ain't used in weeks.....

i'm like it's out in the alley...anybody could put anything in it, but she was doing way too much rolling up on me like that

bet money she apologize though....the whole block prolly talking about it by now
You petty bruh

Got the whole block talking about damn trash cans smh. This why I don't talk to neighbors, I don't got the patience for this type of pettiness

she gonna be real hot when niggaz start fucking with her all day for no reason now....

and i ain't gonna say shit... but with the amount of people walking up and down the street, i'd hate to be the one nobody can't stand.... but she bout to be that lady

Back