Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was I wrong?

You filling up her trash can to fast and she ain’t got room for hers?

Maybe
you see the pictures bruh, she got like 3 or 4 trashcans in the back of her yard for her trash,

that shit on the side of her house rolling around in the alley for people walking by......

what you said ain't the case....

she was being petty and doing the most cuz she a fucking busy body

the red is where her personal trash cans would be at. she got like 3 trashcans out there, just like i did, before fiends stole my shit.....

the blue is where the alley can is

the green is where my yard is....

she was being petty

upload_2018-8-28_13-15-40.png

yea fuck her dawg

Put you some bells on your trash can nigga like tie em to the top, make sure they some loud ass bells too so u can catch the nigga that steal ur shit

or get u a ring door bell, it senses motion infront of your crib and you can watch it from your phone best thing about it is you can cuss niggas out from the comforts of your home and scare the hell out of em.

i ain't really gonna fuck with that lady though...

i did tell the neighbors, last i heard she was getting a card..

that's who old ladies throw shade back n forth

I see your point, she intend it for public use so it shouldnt be that big of a deal. But you probably should have asked to use it first.
At the end of the day, its her can and you have no right to it at all.

This.

Your intentions was good. And although her logic is off, you still should've checked wit her 1st. Just to avoid that kinda confrontation.

No there is no charges for trash pick up.

There is no extra charges there are no avoided charges on my behalf

She is not responsible for changing it or emptying it as we have public pick ups. In fact the trash men can ignore it if they want because that alley can is not directly behind anyone's yard. It's in the alley. She could easily deny anything to do with it.

She just dont like you then.

LMAO at Du bustin out the blueprints to the hood.

She fucked up. He never gone forgive her for this.

This.

Your intentions was good. And although her logic is off, you still should've checked wit her 1st. Just to avoid that kinda confrontation.
I'm pretty sure she denies it's even her trashcan.

It's normally rolling in the alley as you can see from Google images.

If anything I could report her are
All you gotta do is type her address in and you see the trashcan all over the alley, in the street, on the sidewalk . Every where but actually on hey property

So it's only hers cuz she saw me out there. In any other circumstances I'm positive she claims nothing. If it's her trashcan why is it not in her yard instead of rolling down the fucking street??

Last edited:
Again, if I wanted to be petty, Google her address, and you see the shit in the street in almost every picture in different places... And not once in yard.

There's no lid on it.... Which is illegal.

And there's no address on it.

How is it really hers??

Would she claim it if the city asked??

She got several trashcans in her yard. Why not that one??

Man fuck her

Hol'up tho...why is it that only your trashcans are being stolen tho?

Has any of your other neighbors been having theirs stolen too?

If I got the story right, she complaining about how you use the public trash can. If im right, nab you werent wrong. Fuck that bitch.

The only way I can see her point is if the public trash can is directly in front of her house and gets overloaded regularly and even then she can only ask you nicely.

With that said, once it gets to the point of fiends stealing your garbage cans for a few quick bucks, it might be time to seriously consider moving out. Not saying it as a diss or to make a joke, just saying.

Back