Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wale vs Big Krit

You really think KRIT and Wale are as far apart as Silk and Biggie. This topic is far more debatable then you are leading on and its making your points look suspect. Stop trying to push your opinion are clear facts.
For the sake of the overall debate of who is better lets say Wale has more bars then KRIT. Whats next.

Lol i've presented opportunities for people to show me krit can hang with wale with the bars and not one person could prove that and we're 3 pages in lol It speaks for itself.

Bars - wale

What's next, hits? Wale

Flow? We can go song for song and compare the flows.

Lol i've presented opportunities for people to show me krit can hang with wale with the bars and not one person could prove that and we're 3 pages in lol It speaks for itself.

Bars - wale

What's next, hits? Wale

Flow? We can go song for song and compare the flows.
Fuck hits that aint got shit to do with being an MC. Thats label shit, I thought you listened to Joe Budden.
Flow is Krit in my opinion.

Catalog is Krit imo.

Fuck hits that aint got shit to do with being an MC. Thats label shit, I thought you listened to Joe Budden.
Flow is Krit in my opinion.

Catalog is Krit.

Being versatile then. Krit has never been able to make records that would appeal to more than his lil cult following lol That's a fact.

U can bring up joe budden but he will and has admitted he doesn't make good records for the radio and doesn't want to him himself at the club. Trying to brush that under the table like it's nothing is hilarious lol

Wale - bars, hits/versatility

U say krit has a better flow, let's go song for song.

Despite consistently dropping lackluster albums I fuck with Wale but I would go with KRIT

Some shit is clear. Jordan having a better jumpshot than shaq is clear, biggie having a better flow than silk the shocker is clear, it's still an opinion but again, some shit is just clear. If niggas can't even admit that then there's no need to debate with people who are either stans or don't know what they're talkin about.

You say both say both are "unappreciated" but when krit does it it's soulful and when wale does it it's "whining" lol I can say the same shit about krit. That is subject. Bars and flows are more so tangible and can be debated.

You say krit has the better flow. From the first 2 songs posted in this thread you're telling me krit had the better flow?

No, you can't. I didn't mean his narrative about being underappreciated was more soulful, I meant his music overall. He doesn't make it a point to dwell on. He'll say it and you know he's using it as fuel to be even better. I feel Wale is the same. That unabashed chip on his shoulder. But Wale is gonna bitch about it in conjunction with using it as fuel.

That's the difference I'm referring to.

And most definitely, to the flow question. The way Krit is in the pocket of the production? Sheeeiiittt... Nigga, that's poetry in motion.

I fucks wit the Wale song tough And despite all his shortcomings, I'm still a fan of his music. But what Wale is capable of, and what he puts out when it's time for it to count, they don't line up.

I thought Krit couldn't do better than Return of... or King Remembered... and he gives us his latest album. All he did was improve upon what was already great.

Wale gave More About Nothing, Folarin, and 11-1-11 and then gives us The Gifted and TAON. Nigga, what?! That is a clear dip in quality. And is unacceptable for an artist of Wale's caliber.

Where the poll at ?

This bout to be a blowout

Let me remind u that every nigga in this thread but me and revolver are country ass niggas lol Not surprised by the responses in here.

No, you can't. I didn't mean his narrative about being underappreciated was more soulful, I meant his music overall. He doesn't make it a point to dwell on. He'll say it and you know he's using it as fuel to be even better. I feel Wale is the same. That unabashed chip on his shoulder. But Wale is gonna bitch about it in conjunction with using it as fuel.

That's the difference I'm referring to.

And most definitely, to the flow question. The way Krit is in the pocket of the production? Sheeeiiittt... Nigga, that's poetry in motion.

I fucks wit the Wale song tough And despite all his shortcomings, I'm still a fan of his music. But what Wale is capable of, and what he puts out when it's time for it to count, they don't line up.

I thought Krit couldn't do better than Return of... or King Remembered... and he gives us his latest album. All he did was improve upon what was already great.

Wale gave More About Nothing, Folarin, and 11-1-11 and then gives us The Gifted and TAON. Nigga, what?! That is a clear dip in quality. And is unacceptable for an artist of Wale's caliber.

Where does he whine and bitch in songs? Ur talkin about him on twitter and his rants in interviews. I don't care about that shit. I'm talkin about the music.

Let me remind u that every nigga in this thread but me and revolver are country ass niggas lol Not surprised by the responses in here.

Let goldie tell it we all country

Let sion tell it we all hip hop elitist who hate southern rap

Yall make up your own narative and run with it to support your own argument

All good tho

Let goldie tell it we all country

Let sion tell it we all hip hop elitist who hate southern rap

Yall make up your own narative and run with it to support your own argument

All good tho

I'm stating facts nigga lol where are u from? exactly.

Being versatile then. Krit has never been able to make records that would appeal to more than his lil cult following lol That's a fact.

U can bring up joe budden but he will and has admitted he doesn't make good records for the radio and doesn't want to him himself at the club. Trying to brush that under the table like it's nothing is hilarious lol

Wale - bars, hits/versatility

U say krit has a better flow, let's go song for song.
Imma stop you hear and turn you over to your original opponent @AP21.
Im just here to keep the conversation on track.

Back